This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time Sous Chef Kitchen Manager – Ranyah
The Kitchen Manager oversees the kitchen’s general operations and finances. Daily activities include motivating employees, controlling food and labor costs, and maintaining high product standards. Work with coworkers to fulfill sales, cost, guest service, and sanitation goals. Increasing sales and profitability, controlling costs, and recruiting, developing, training, and retaining all colleagues in compliance with all corporate rules, policies, and procedures are all critical areas for success in this role.
Job Title : Sous Chef Kitchen Manager
Location : Ranyah, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 14.68 per hour.
Company : Little Beet Llc
Job Type : Full-Time
- In addition, the Kitchen Manager ensures that the kitchen is cleaned on a regular basis, that food is correctly disposed of, and that the kitchen satisfies all hygienic regulations.
- In charge of notifying coworkers about side job assignments and ensuring that checklists and side chores are completed before coworker’s clock out. Inspects food preparation and serving areas to verify that food is handled safely and hygienically.
- Positively represent the brand and the values of the organization by showing respect, civility and compassion to both internal and external visitors.
- In order to achieve short-term as well as long-term profitability for the kitchen, assist the General Manager and administrative colleagues with the development and monitoring of fiscal budgets specific to kitchen operations.
- Serve as a guide and leader in the development and execution of kitchen performance standards.
- Assure the location’s profitability by adhering to set criteria and requirements for labor, cost of goods sold, and controllable expenses.
- It is critical that all kitchen staff members be thoroughly taught in all kitchen stations, including weekly/monthly inventory chores, the year-round and specialty food menu, the KDS system, food preparation/cleaning/side job standards, and the KDS system.
- Takes an active part in quality control of all food items by properly identifying, stocking, and dating prepared goods. Maintains awareness of all product/inventory in freezers and coolers, and supports in ensuring that all product/inventory is cycled correctly to ensure freshness.
- Menu item descriptions should be communicated to guests in a clear, accurate, and passionate way by all employees of the restaurant
- Plan your teammates’ shifts to accommodate a busy bar or restaurant. To ensure that all positions are adequately staffed and that labor costs are kept within budget, employees should be scheduled in accordance with the anticipated level of company activity. Approves or denies requests for shift swaps and other unusual scheduling arrangements.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in the hotel industry is required for the position of head chef. Experience in scheduling and staffing is a must.
- Google Docs/Forms/Documents competence is also required. Ability to use a spreadsheet to keep track of inventory and enter basic data accurately. Financial literacy is a must.
- Ability to coach and manage a team, as well as work in high-stress circumstances Ability to operate in a fast-paced atmosphere with various tasks, tight deadlines, and changing circumstances. The capacity to think on your feet and adapt, as well as suppleness, are essential.
- Capability to deal with coworkers and the general public in a professional, polite, and productive manner. Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a team environment are required.
- A high school graduation, a GED, or similar employment experience are required. A culinary degree or course certification from a reputable culinary college is preferred.