27 May 2023
Full-Time Sous Chef, Overnight – Yadamah
The most qualified Executive Chef will oversee resident dining, catering, and retail activities. The chosen applicant will be in charge of implementation and procedures. Working with pupils on special diets, motivating staff, and fostering talent are all key responsibilities in this position. Our chosen candidate will offer culinary leadership within a medium-sized unit, including menu development, program implementation, and staff management and training.
Job Title : Sous Chef, Overnight
Location : Yadamah, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 27.48 per hour.
Company : Delaware North
Job Type : Full-Time
- The Operational System controls food production. Make, prepare, present, and serve food appropriately and on schedule. All chefs are monitored to ensure quality. Chef and chef de cuisine in the kitchen. From here, your destination is clear. Make sure your employees like coming to work. Everyone forms a circle. Checklists and performance metrics are only the beginning. Success requires multitasking and keeping things simple.
- The significance of safety procedures should be communicated to employees, procedure codes should be detailed, employees should be checked to make sure they grasp safety standards, and safety-related processes and procedures should be monitored.
- It’s critical to keep an eye on your bottom line. Restaurant and kitchen expenditures are covered by this insurance policy. Manage margins by predicting and setting margins. Planned and supervised the food supply.
- In charge of the creation and improvement of the food product that is offered to customers and clients. Make adjustments in accordance with the demands of the market and the requirements of the visitors, both of which might be current or predicted. Make suggestions for improvements to be made to the food product. Conduct market research in order to come up with fresh product ideas and menu arrangements.
- Ensure safety in all kitchen and culinary activities. Follow all policies, rules, and laws, including safety, health, and wage-and-hour.
- Develop and manage an information system that keeps tabs on current inventory, budgetary targets, future food purchases, and storage needs in order to aid in the production of financial projections.
- Ensure effective execution and delivery of all food line goods per daily menu. Maintain Aramark’s food offer and quality at all times. Full compliance with Operational Excellence basics: controlling waste, consistent menus, recipes, and ingredients, and labor requirements. Understand end-to-end supply chain and procurement processes, and only utilize approved vendors. Implementation of the Food Framework. Verify projected food intake for requisitions and/or food procurement. Ensure adequate equipment upkeep.
- Staff should be given greater responsibility to improve customer satisfaction. Make it very clear to employees what they can and cannot do. Insist that your staff is well-versed in how to cater to the wants and requirements of your visitors.
- Cost, management, and compliance for food Manage menus and inventories Expect good service and meal quality
- Management selects, trains, and develops staff and manages operations in line with federal, state, and local employment and civil rights regulations. They take worker concerns.
- High school diploma or GED, 6 years of experience in cooking, food and beverage, or a related field, 2-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or a related field; 4 years of experience in cooking, food and drinks, or a related field
- The candidate must have a minimum of two years of experience as an executive chef. Solid foundation in the culinary arts, with a proven capacity to keep up with the latest developments in the field of culinary arts. Excellent leadership and communication abilities, as well as the capacity to uphold the firm’s highest standards and carry out the rules and procedures of the organization.
- a history of aggressively leading a team of people A background in nutrition is recommended. You must pass a drug and background check before applying.
- Outstanding ability both in working with others and in finding solutions to problems restaurant management experience, including training and supervision responsibilities, in both the kitchen and the service line of the establishment An outstanding work ethic that is characterized by promptness, dependability, cooperation, and a focus on teamwork.
- the principal language(s) used at work must be understood and spoken in these four ways: Marketing tactics and promotional menu items may be developed using Chef in order to improve sales. Must maintain a good attitude and act as a member of the hotel’s Leadership Group at all times.