Full-Time SOX and Internal Audit Outsource – Director – Al Bahah
To ensure accuracy as auditor , conformance to stated standards and laws, data integrity, and internal security, independent audits of ACG accounting, financial, and other systems and procedures are developed, planned, and implemented. Establishes the aim, scope, and methods for the audit. Plans and performs audits with a high level of autonomy and independence. The conclusions of the audit are documented. Errors and anomalies are investigated. Internal controls are examined for effectiveness. Prepares audit reports for management that include findings and recommendations for improvement. Provides management with direction and instructions for implementing new or amended controls.
Job Title : SOX and Internal Audit Outsource – Director
Location : Al Bahah, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 15.34 per hour.
Company : CIBC US
Job Type : Full-Time
- Examine the accounting and administrative controls that are in place.
- In order to accomplish departmental goals and objectives, generate a substantial number of unallowable costs/improper payments.
- Explain audit findings both before and after the audit.
- The audited entity’s financial and compliance analysis, review, and interpretation should all be documented.
- Accept the auditees’ action plans after you’ve evaluated them.
- As required by the Audit Manager, provide final audit information on a timely basis.
- From a distance, provide supervisory support to field auditors at lower levels.
- It is requisite to own a bachelor’s degree or a similar combination of education and career experience.
- Applying expert judgement, perform difficult audit procedures.
- There will be a report on the draught and final audits.
- Information should be conveyed in a clear, orderly, and professional manner.
- Use statistical methods and a methodical strategy to solve problems.
- Determine the priority of multiple conflicting tasks and the order in which they should be accomplished.
- With ease, manage many tasks or obligations at the same time.
- Make connections that are cooperative and productive.