18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Spa Front Desk Associate – Abu Arish
Patients are greeted, instructed, and directed by the Front Desk Associate who reports to the Director of Operations. Identifies patients, verifies insurance and benefits, collects co-pays, and works as a patient advocate in collaboration with clinical staff and providers. Hours that suit your schedule, as well as room for advancement!
Job Title : Spa Front Desk Associate
Location : Abu Arish, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 14.08 per hour.
Company : Planet Fitness Franchises
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ordering office goods and services is the responsibility of someone in this job.
- Prepare to accommodate any special registration or lodging requirements that visitors may have.
- Make sure you answer quickly and properly any questions, suggestions, or complaints that your members may have.
- This profession necessitates the ability to provide great customer service at all times.
- For future bookings, establish a pre-registration system and reserve times depending on hotel prices and discount programs.
- If you treat your customers well, they may build a strong relationship with you.
- All attendees should be welcomed enthusiastically and fully upon arrival, and those who leave should be appreciated for their time and attention.
- Attend to guests’ queries and concerns regarding the hotel’s services and activities, as well as provide directions to nearby sites and other destinations of interest.
- Communication with courtesy van drivers, cleaning staff, reservations, and maintenance is required for customer service coordination.
- When greeting and welcoming individuals, employ a kind tone of voice.
- Regular nighttime and weekend availability is necessary, although individuals who additionally have weekday daytime availability are given precedence in the application process
- Competition for front-desk jobs that entail a lot of sitting at a desk all day may be difficult.
- capable of moving and lifting gym equipment weighing up to and including 45 pounds on an as-needed basis
- Ability to establish and maintain good connections with customers and communicate with them
- Front-desk experience, preferably in the healthcare sector, is required.