17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Special Projects, Office of the CEO – Ash Shimasiyah
Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the entire management of the firm with the goal of delivering value-added financial services to members/owners on a profitable, competitive and financially sound basis. The CEO is responsible for implementing management controls, reporting to the board of directors, and leading the company’s operational units in a way that is compatible with good corporate governance and safe and sound business practices.
Job Title : Special Projects, Office of the CEO
Location : Ash Shimasiyah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 44.49 per hour.
Company : Southern Westchester BOCES
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ensure that employees are productive and that the organization’s goals are reached by creating an inclusive culture that encourages team members to succeed.
- Maintain the organization’s financial stability and track record of diligent, lean financial management. Assess its structure, operations, policies, workforce, business model, and financing needs after strategic planning and make improvements as needed. Strengthen and creatively utilize the organization’s usage of technology in all facets of its operations. To maintain the integrity of the organization’s activities on behalf of the public trust, ensure excellent stewardship and stick to very high standards.
- The board of directors must be informed of all financial, operational, personnel, and marketing issues and activities in a timely and accurate way.
- It is up to you to make sure that the association’s controls, finances, and operations are being closely watched on a regular basis by someone who is knowledgeable about them (i.e., capital requirements, asset quality requirements, management and staff effectiveness, earnings requirements and liquidity requirements).
- Cohere with our cooperative principles in managing financial results, ensuring that the company’s strategy is sound and maximizes shareholder value.
- There must be a leader in the organization who can inspire, as well as be accessible, to its varied and talented personnel. All communications and decisions should be rigorous, high quality, clear and subject to scrutiny. Talk to each other in a constructive and open manner. It’s time to make it easy for your staff to use technology at work.
- It is the responsibility of the organization’s local leadership to establish and execute the organization’s local operational procedures and programs while also enforcing management controls and standards.
- Able to read and use financial statements as a management tool, and has had previous operating budget responsibilities in the past.
- It’s important to make sure that all of the people who work for or with the company know what its values and goals are (all levels of employees, customers, the board, Farm Credit Administration, funding bank and communities, etc.).
- Create new ideas for improving existing procedures and implementing cutting-edge initiatives.
- Accomplished in interacting with a broad variety of people and cultures via public relations, fundraising, and marketing.
- Superior management skills, such as strategic organizational development, motivational abilities, negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills, are needed to run a business.
- Knowledgeable of managed care concepts, including delivery system structure and financial difficulties; consumer and community roles and obligations.
- Management and leadership qualities that have been shown, including staffing, orientation, coaching, performance assessments, training, and development, among other things, as well as the capacity to produce outcomes through the efforts of others
- A proven ability to assess, prioritize, and act on a broad variety of challenges, from the strategic to the administrative in nature.