26 May 2023
Full-Time Sr. Account Based Marketing (ABM) Manager – Al Qatif
The Advertising Account Manager will be responsible for maximizing the return on investment of Company’s ad buys through the management and analysis of traffic, the support of advertisers’ campaign needs, and the uploading and optimization of internal creatives.
Job Title : Sr. Account Based Marketing (ABM) Manager
Location : Al Qatif, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 28.14 per hour.
Company : Adfire Health
Job Type : Full-Time
- Achieve and exceed the other goals and quarterly revenue targets set by the leadership team.
- promoting the usage of our proprietary advertising technology, Companion, and driving platform adoption among your clients.
- setting reasonable deadlines and cost estimates for client-requested adjustments to the project’s scope is an important part of managing their expectations. making sure the promises made by the program are actually delivered and used.
- Identify chances to increase revenue and swiftly establish personal connections with our clients to assist in the maintenance of current advertisement engagements.
- having the ability to manage relationships across a wide variety of traffic sources (email, social media, native content, curated lists, paid search, etc.) and provide solutions to difficult problems they face.
- Work with the management team to find and secure new, high-paying advertising clients while providing basic business development and sales support.
- Utilize analytics and tech to track campaign performance while successfully consulting with these advertisers and working with numerous organizational departments.
- Leaning on your expertise, we’ll soon be taking on more complex, high-profile clients who face more severe market pressures.
- Make sure the company is using the most aggressive pricing and marketing methods possible to increase revenue from both organic and paid channels of traffic.
- You’ll be acting as the face of the organization both online and off, luring and managing potential business partners.
- Managing and running pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Google, Amazon, or a comparable platform is required experience.
- Having a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in marketing, communications, business, or a related field.
- At least a year of experience as a digital marketing project leader, with a proven record of achievement in paid advertising and digital strategy for e-commerce.
- adept at identifying, documenting, and communicating customer needs to internal stakeholders.
- Competence with the Microsoft Office suite is required; familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.