18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Sr. AP Supervisor – Tayma
Invoice verification, discount computation, expense coding, voucher preparation, check writing, ACH transactions, and international wire transfers are all tasks performed by the Accounts Payable Manager. Accounts Payable Manager produces new accounting forms and financial reporting for internal departments. Makes payables register and reports. Helps personnel with accounts payable and buying processes.
Job Title : Sr. AP Supervisor
Location : Tayma, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 27.38 per hour.
Company : Vita Coco
Job Type : Full-Time
- Support regional managers with buying activities such as requesting quotes, selecting vendors, negotiating contracts, establishing new vendor accounts, and maintaining existing client relationships.
- Manage month-end accounts payable closing procedures to ensure activities are performed on time and within corporate guidelines.
- In order to ensure that this information is accurate and meets the company’s requirements, it should be validated first (purchase orders, suppliers and invoices).
- To ensure suitable and competent staffing, manage the accounts payable department by interviewing and recommending new recruits, giving or arranging training, monitoring employee performance, and proposing personnel actions. Supervisor of Accounts Payable
- You’ll be rewarded and acknowledged for your efforts in an atmosphere that will both push you and offer clear guidance on what it takes to succeed in your current career while also preparing you for future opportunities.
- In responsibility of ensuring that all accounts payable (check, ACH, credit card, and wire transfer) transactions are completed in a timely and accurate manner across a variety of locations (national and regional).
- To ensure that internal controls are properly established and running, develop, document, implement, and maintain efficient procedures and controls for the accounts payables and procurement processes
- Evaluate current processes and systems and give suggestions for modifications that would increase efficiency, maintain proper job separation, and provide adequate internal controls.
- To deal with procedural and technical challenges, you must assign assignments, evaluate the quality of work generated, and make decisions on how to continue. Work outcomes should be monitored, and management should be presented with metric data.
- Lease agreements are reviewed and tracked, and lease conditions are known (deposits, abatements, TI allowances, rent schedules, share of property taxes, CAM).
- The ability to operate alone and as part of a team in a fast-paced and high-volume workplace with a focus on accuracy and timeliness
- Capability to successfully manage time and finish many projects while consistently meeting crucial deadlines and adjusting to changing demands
- Improves the performance, growth, and output of workers / TEAM via training and evaluation. Identifies performance concerns and suggests personnel measures. Motivates while rewarding.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the capacity to deliver excellent customer service and the ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with both internal and external partners.
- In order to successfully carry out all of the responsibilities associated with the position, you will need to possess either an undergraduate degree and two years of management or supervisory experience in accounts payable, or a combination of education and experience that is considered to be equivalent by the employer.