27 May 2023
Full-Time Sr. Data Entry Clerk – Marat
Uses a data input device to enter and/or verify a range of standard and/or complicated business information into a computer. Data in storage may be retrieved, verified, and updated. Keep track of every data input. Keep track of all communications sent and received by computers. Maintain equipment to the required specifications. Detect mistakes with the use of verification methods and make the necessary corrections. Data from source material may be transcribed into a computer-readable format.
Job Title : Sr. Data Entry Clerk
Location : Marat, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 15.97 per hour.
Company : City of Cleveland, MN
Job Type : Full-Time
- Arrange paper formats, backups, and material source files as needed.
- Pay great attention to the finer points of the situation. You’re in charge of audits and must be extremely exact. A minimum of 98 percent accuracy is required.
- In order for corporate databases to function properly, data must be input, updated, and verified.
- Viewing and verifying sensitive or confidential customer/client data; ensuring that customer/client data and identities are protected.
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree in business administration, public administration, or a similar field is preferred, although it is not required.
- Make sure your scanners and other devices are clean, well-maintained, and functional.
- Ensure that all customer and bank requirements are met in terms of operations, internal audit and security, and general practices.
- Work on projects that are normal to semi-routine in nature, requiring minimal judgement outside of established protocols but recognizing the necessity for periodic departures from standard procedure. Has a negligible or no effect on decision-making.
- Assist technical staff in the resolution of computer and software issues.
- A working familiarity of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly spreadsheets in Excel, is necessary.
- The person doing the data input must be able to interact effectively with others.
- Microsoft software familiarity and intermediate computer abilities are required.
- Having the ability to type swiftly on a keyboard is a plus.
- Web-based collaborative software knowledge.
- It is critical to cooperate and assist others.