27 May 2023
Full-Time Sr. Economist – Al Qassim
The Economist will undertake industry, market, and economic studies to aid in the achievement of organizational goals or problem solving. The worker in this capacity will employ a variety of data collecting and statistical methodologies, prepare results for interpretation, and communicate findings to stakeholders in order to define prospective plans and enable continuing innovation.
Job Title : Sr. Economist
Location : Al Qassim, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 40.3 per hour.
Company : Metropolitan Transportation Authority
Job Type : Full-Time
- Conduct economic research, evaluate and interpret economic data, develop benefit estimates, and communicate findings to a senior economist.
- Gather data from surveys and compare it to current scenarios to determine the link between aspects pertinent to well-defined initiatives and their impact on the economy.
- Monitor and alter existing models and prototypes as necessary to enhance and improve the core models and group research objectives that you wish to accomplish.
- Determine whether data and methodologies may be used to conduct research that is both comprehensive as well as objective.
- When necessary, maintains and updates the company’s financial reporting system. In addition, the financial reporting system is reviewed for any flaws or inconsistencies..
- An integrated economic analysis is used to write down economic goals, objectives, policies, and/or predictions that can be monitored or evaluated.
- give their staff the information and training they need; answer questions and help other governments and the public in the scope of their job.
- Big and different datasets should be used for quick analysis and new products and services based on cutting-edge analytics, so these things should happen quickly as well.
- Collaborate with other economists and senior executives to communicate economic concepts and quantitative data to non-technical audiences.
- Sponsors, management, or senior employees of a researcher may be experiencing difficulties that need to be addressed. The study should be planned, the investigation should be coordinated, and then the findings should be presented so that everyone engaged can benefit from the experience.
- do economic research projects on your own. You have to think about what you want to do, find information, analyze it, draw conclusions, and write a report.
- There must be a way for non-technical audiences to comprehend presentations and reports. This must be done.
- A Bachelor’s or higher degree in a subject other than economics may be substituted for up to one year of necessary work experience.
- While dealing with data quality issues, handling a number of medium- to large-sized projects.
- Communication skills that can be tailored to business, media/press, academic, technical, and political contexts; fluent in both written and spoken language.