Full-Time Sr. Executive Assistant – Chief Information Security Office (CISO) – Uglat Asugour
The Senior Administrative Assistant serves the Chair and Program Directors by performing all administrative tasks for the unit. The position entails monitoring the Collaborative budget, preparing teaching schedules for the programs, assembling materials for the hiring and review of all levels of faculty, part-time, and student employees, supporting student recruitment and retention activities, carrying out event and programming logistics, providing faculty with information on relevant University policies and procedures, and ensuring the main office is well-maintained and functional for optimal Cooperative performance.
Job Title : Sr. Executive Assistant – Chief Information Security Office (CISO)
Location : Uglat Asugour, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.79 per hour.
Company : Sinclair Broadcast Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Check that all protocols were followed while processing student and part-time employment papers and professional service agreements. All disbursement requests and travel reimbursements must meet the timeframes. Track money belonging to administrative entities, restricted accounts, and scholarship and award winners and their families. Submit POs and invoices to pay for goods and services.
- Answer questions about the department, its programs, and its operations from the public and over the phone. Provide prompt and effective support to guests. Make sure the department’s supplies are maintained and appropriate supplies are available as required. Manage mail and mailboxes for the department, programs, and professors of the respective programs and courses. Retain a complete and accurate record of all office activities. To keep the office running smoothly, make and track any service requests and maintenance requests. Oversee student assistants and work-study students to ensure that duties are completed on time and that the main office is covered.
- Maintain and update calendars in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities. This includes taking care of all scheduling requests, putting the most important and urgent matters and meetings first, talking to everyone involved, and making sure that meetings are set up to be successful.
- You’ll be acknowledged and rewarded for your efforts in a work atmosphere that will push you to your limits while also providing you with the guidance you need to be successful in your current position and move on to future opportunities.
- Assist in linking current and prospective students with campus resources and faculty/staff advisers. Develop a working knowledge of the structures and requirements of each program in order to give basic student counseling, such as outlining checklists and program requirements. Process student documentation for the majors/minors of the program.
- Watches how quickly and how well work orders sent to the Engineering Staff are finished, and follows up with people who want to know the status of work orders they sent. Sends information about work order delays, problems with completion, or concerns about productivity to the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist for further evaluation.
- It is the responsibility of this position to provide assistance to the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist in the supervision of staff coverage and the rerouting of work order procedures according to available coverage.
- The use of electronic means of communication, such as email and mailing lists. Organize official correspondence, such as emails and bulletins. Bulletin boards and campus marketing campaigns. Make sure you’re up to date on social networking. Keeps department and program websites up to date.
- This role oversees and prepares the meeting schedules for the whole department, in addition to handling the department director’s calendar and coordinating travel arrangements.
- In addition to daily casework and monthly reporting, you’ll be in charge of office supplies, postage meters, merchant card reconciliation, invoicing and refunds, and database administration for the Admin Support Supervisor.
- Primary duties for department managers include maintaining and producing correct records at the departmental office.
- Minimum of five (5) years of administrative support experience and a two-year associate’s degree from an authorized college or university with a major in business or public administration or a similar subject (education will be confirmed using the “”Education Requirements”” mentioned below).
- At least three years of expertise with the Microsoft Office Suite, including knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.. Preferable Qualifications:, One year as a supervisor. Microsoft Teams knowledge is desired.
- Requires a high school diploma. A bachelor’s degree, certification, or additional training is desirable. Minimum of eight to ten years of administrative support experience, especially in the insurance industry, with at least three in an executive administrative support position.
- The ability to communicate and interact with a wide range of university officials, employees, and faculty You must be able to multitask and have an exceptional eye for detail as well as good written and verbal communication abilities.