27 May 2023
Full-Time Sr Executive Secretary Level C – Al Mandaq
To ensure harmony, integration, and communication within the organization, the Executive Secretary collaborates with all business divisions throughout the organization. Coordinates with internal and external stakeholders in order to provide timely and customer-focused services. This position is in charge of processing invoice payments and expenditure reports.
Job Title : Sr Executive Secretary Level C
Location : Al Mandaq, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 29.58 per hour.
Company : Bain & Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- As a personal assistant, you’ll organize and supervise the completion of administrative responsibilities. Operational demands of Deputy Superintendent are predicted and anticipated in a proactive manner by this individual.
- Work in an organic manner with all business divisions throughout the organization to ensure harmony, cohesiveness, and communication.
- With the help of a broad range of strategic, programmatic, and tactical contributions, the overall goals of the organization may be achieved.
- The Director’s representative communicates with other municipal departments and authorities via phone, which may entail addressing a wide range of inquiries with tact and discretion on their part.
- Provide high-level administrative assistance to the office’s effective daily operations as a part of the administrative team. This involves providing backup executive level assistance as well as completing regular administrative chores such as welcoming visitors, maintaining conference rooms, and aiding with other given assignments.
- Determine inefficiencies in the business’ processes by examining the needs of the workforce, the way things are done, and productivity trends.
- Provide intelligent, diversified, and confidential administrative and secretarial support to the authorized associate/assistant vice presidents and directors, as well as their personnel. Activities will vary depending on needs and priorities, but will include overall coordination and management of executive assistant activities, such as calendar management and support, committee and event management and support for meetings, as well as travel coordination and management, as well as communication with key stakeholders.
- The Deputy Superintendent and the Superintendent’s Office should be notified of any developments as soon as feasible by attending meetings as frequently as possible and taking minutes.
- Provide assistance with the preparation of presentation slide decks and talking points; manage plan(s); maintain documentation and files; provide progress reports; and help with the scheduling of events.
- The client’s income is taken into consideration when determining how many hours of care the client is entitled to. Clients may be given the essential papers in order to maintain their eligibility.
- Paying meticulous attention to detail, customer service, and a collaborative work approach are some of the traits of this person.
- competence in evaluating the performance of employees and organizations, formulating suggestions for process changes, and putting those recommendations into action
- Expertise with Microsoft products (including virtual platforms), as well as a willingness to learn new technologies as they become available in the workplace.
- Experience in administration and coordination achieved in a director or executive office position with increasing degrees of responsibility
- Having the ability to work independently, prioritize, handle many activities at the same time, use sound judgment and initiative, and meet or exceed deadlines is essential. Improve the quality of your work.