26 May 2023
Full-Time Sr Instructional Designer – Jazan
The position of Instructional Designer is presently open and we are looking for a competent candidate to join our team. The Instructional Designer will apply theory and research processes to design, develop, and implement accessible learning materials. He or she will collaborate with faculty to structure content, activities, and assessments in accordance with research-identified best practices in order to achieve the learning outcomes that have been identified.
Job Title : Sr Instructional Designer
Location : Jazan, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 50.19 per hour.
Company : ANA (Association for National Advertisers)
Job Type : Full-Time
- Produces properly written, clear, engaging internet or multimedia content by researching/organizing difficult material.
- Manage many projects at the same time in a fast-paced, confusing environment, all while producing high-quality work on time.
- Provides assessment components in order to evaluate outcomes and ensure alignment with corporate goals in order to establish the effectiveness of educational programs.
- In order to provide it via e-learning courses, instructional materials, and other electronic instructional information that is in accordance with adult learning theory, it has been developed.
- Keeping pace of technological and market advancements in the area will be a major responsibility of this role, and you will be expected to offer novel tools and methods to enhance both the educational content of course materials and the efficiency of departmental operations.
- It is important to establish a uniform set of project and management procedures, instruction design standards as well as any applicable compliance requirements.
- Work with partners to develop course materials that are both current and exciting, based on research into regional and global learning requirements.
- E-learning courses will be developed and delivered by staff who have been trained in the essential technical and educational skills to teach professors and staff.
- Analyzes audience/needs and creates performance goals, learning strategies, and instructional methodologies alongside instructional designers to offer engaging, high-quality solutions that are in line with the organization’s business goals. The instructional designer is responsible for this role.
- Create supplemental products, including e-learning, exams, presentations, instructor manuals, videos, audio, simulations, role-plays, and games.
- A fundamental understanding of the business and management concepts that are involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling, and leadership approach is required.
- Learning materials that include visual and audio components, as well as multi-media, are designed and created for a broad range of academic courses.
- Competence to input data and manoeuvre effectively using a keyboard and mouse, as well as to utilize telephone and headphone equipment and listen while keying information into the system.
- Organizational skills and the ability to influence others in their sub-team and broader program team are essential, as is a laser focus on achieving the desired results.
- Organizational skills, ingenuity and inventiveness, and a willingness to accept change are required.