26 May 2023
Full-Time Sr Lead Development Manager – Al-Jumum
Make sure our clients’ large-scale business projects are successfully realized by working as a project manager. Collaborating with the client, establishing and executing project plans that include best practices, change management, quality management and effective communication strategies are among the tasks of a project manager.
Job Title : Sr Lead Development Manager
Location : Al-Jumum, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 44.54 per hour.
Company : AlphaSights
Job Type : Full-Time
- Successful projects rely on the team and stakeholders receiving high-quality deliverables on time and being well-versed in their respective fields of expertise.
- Organize and execute incentive programs to boost metrics while maintaining or increasing quality, as well as collect and share data on the team and individual members.
- Monitor the cross-functional project teams that are tasked with carrying out authorized projects. Develop a clear execution strategy and keep track of how well it is working in relation to the overall entire project.
- Planning, documentation, and execution of the project lifecycle including scope and requirements, work breakdown schedule and timetable management, priority management, and the assignment of roles and duties.
- All aspects of the project plan are developed, analyzed, and managed by this individual, who is also responsible for the scheduling of resources on a worldwide scale, the management of project financial, and the provision of input and justification for costs and budget effect.
- Promoting and teaching the project management discipline to personnel of all departments of a company as well as to technical experts
- Implement lean manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution process improvement strategies where they make sense for project goals.
- Presents a clear picture of corporate goals and objectives, and provides functional knowledge feedback for team deliverables.
- Ensure that all project deliverables, including design papers, test plans, training materials, and operations documents, meet quality requirements.
- Accountable for making sure business plans are put into practice in order to meet customer needs and to develop the skills of project managers at lower levels.
- When assessing project progress and discussing crucial issues/milestones with the rest of the project team, effective communication skills as well as mastery of Excel and PowerPoint are crucial.
- Lead the creation and extension of a solid team in order to support and sustain profitable growth while also creating opportunities for personal and professional growth for our team members.
- Considerable experience over the course of six years using project life cycle methodologies in a variety of settings (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, process management, organizational change).
- A great deal of expertise in transforming business requirements into discrete projects that need specific technical, functional, and/or operational evaluation.
- Detailed knowledge of the project development life cycle, as well as the ability to prioritize and arrange several complex projects.