26 May 2023
Full-Time Sr. Payroll Consultant – Riyadh Al Khabra
The Payroll Analyst prepares, processes, maintains, and ensures the correctness of a range of employee information, records, and reports.
Job Title : Sr. Payroll Consultant
Location : Riyadh Al Khabra, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 32.2 per hour.
Company : Eisai Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assist with the organization’s biweekly payroll run. Setup each task, audit outcomes, assess mistakes for remedial action, and balance before going to the next phase.
- Follow up with employees to ensure data is accurate and fulfills policy and procedure requirements. Determine whether modifications are required and implement them to guarantee compliant data in reports/systems.
- Contract pay, BenefitFocus processing, termination lump sum payments, employee termination eforms, excess pay eforms, and overpayment/underpayment analysis and settlement with HR workers.
- A complete control sheet must be maintained during each payroll cycle to ensure that all payroll costs are properly accounted for.
- Resolve issues and discrepancies, and provide technical information regarding transactions, records, policies and procedures that are related to each other.
- To maintain optimum system performance, communicate with business users to gather and explain business requirements, transform requirements into system functionality, and provide suggestions for doing so.
- Preparation of all District workers’ payrolls, including tax, social security and other insurance deductions, as well as retirement plan contributions is required. Maintain accurate tax, benefit, and organization dues records for all district employees. Make necessary alterations and revisions to the levy.
- Maintain a range of intricate and secret accounting and bookkeeping records relating salary payments and deductions. Perform a number of technical and confidential tasks linked to the processing and administration of employee payroll.
- Employee position changes are documented in the system to determine whether adjustments are needed when employees are moved, promoted, degraded, or become full- or part-time.
- Respond to state and federal client requests. Fill the ADHOC reports correctly. Publish month-end, quarterly, and annual closing payroll reports; review transactions, fix errors, and make relevant remarks and/or recommendations as needed before distribution to internal/external clients (not including CSMC management).
- You ought to be able to accurately record your time. Union contract knowledge is an advantage, but not a must. Interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- This program has two levels. To get to Level 2, you need three years of experience, and to get to Level 3, you need five years of experience, including processing garnishments.
- payroll processing from time entry to final payroll tax payments Ability to work with SAP and experience with computerized payroll systems are also needed qualifications.
- 2-4 years’ experience in an analytical capacity using Workday; knowledge with the following modules is preferred: Payroll, benefits, compensation, talent, recruitment, learning.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or business is necessary, or a comparable combination of education and experience. A mix of education and experience might also fulfill most of the criteria.