26 May 2023
Full-Time Sr. Production Associate – Addayer
The primary responsibility of the Production Associate will be to guarantee that Spectrum’s award-winning material is published on spectrumnews.org and other channels, such as newsletters. The Production Associate will report to the Director of Engagement and Marketing and work closely with the Multimedia Director and Copy Chief to ensure that the Company’s high production values are maintained and elevated, as well as work with the rest of the team to ensure that the Company reaches its specialized audience, which includes neuroscientists, clinicians, geneticists, and policymakers.
Job Title : Sr. Production Associate
Location : Addayer, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 16.59 per hour.
Company : Pactiv
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assist with the creation, design, and editing of a variety of documents, including proposals, offering memorandums, graphics/covers, flyers, maps, aerials, logos, floor plans, pictures, presentation graphic/charts, and end bound volumes, among others.
- Troubleshoot, report, and QA website faults including products and back-end functionality, in coordination with internal teams and the development team.
- The Production Associate is responsible for following procedures in order to produce finished products.
- Write specifications and supervise the implementation and quality assurance of the digital experience’s content and features in close collaboration with the development team.
- Know how to use Microsoft Office, eXtyles, Adobe, ProofCentral, and PTS (basic level).
- Manage the integration of diamond video and photo sites, which includes onboarding new vendors and ensuring that they meet our requirements.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including design, to ensure that projects are completed on schedule and that our digital customer experience is improved in general.
- Meets company scheduling requirements, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- On our e-commerce site, implement content updates and initiatives such as product uploads and pricing modifications.
- A cook is responsible for setting up, food preparation, organization, sanitation, food and beverage item manufacturing, as well as closing and storing individual work stations.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint must be known to the applicant.
- Descript and ProTools are two audio-editing programs that you should be familiar with.
- You should be comfortable with content management systems and marketing and outreach platforms like WordPress and Mailchimp.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent; a culinary degree is preferable.
- Extremely well-organized, with a strong emphasis on project responsibility from beginning to end.