This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time Sr Software Engineering Manager (Remote) – Al Harth
As a project manager, you’ll be tasked with making sure our customers’ large-scale business initiatives are implemented smoothly. A project manager’s responsibilities include collaborating with the client, developing and implementing project plans that embrace best practices, change management, quality management, effective communication plans, requirements management, and securing all necessary resources needed to achieve the project objectives.
Job Title : Sr Software Engineering Manager (Remote)
Location : Al Harth, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 45.02 per hour.
Company : BNY Mellon
Job Type : Full-Time
- Planning, documentation, and execution of the project lifecycle including scope and requirements, work breakdown schedule and timetable management, priority management, and the assignment of roles and duties.
- Controls and mitigates project risks by conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis of risks and trigger events, planning risk response, building contingency plans, predicting dependencies influenced by existing project changes, and suggesting strategies to mitigate future risks to management.
- Deliverables are worked on by a team in a complex and wide-ranging project management team that has a clear image of the business project goals and objectives and functional knowledge input for deliverables
- Keep an eye on the cross-functional project teams in charge of executing approved initiatives. Establish a clear execution plan and monitor its effectiveness in light of the whole project.
- Provides subject matter expertise and knowledge management to the project team and stakeholders, as well as ensuring customer satisfaction via high-quality, on-time product delivery.
- Improving the efficiency of the supply chain may be accomplished by using lean manufacturing techniques in the warehouse and distribution centers.
- Responsible for ensuring that consumers and the company’s objectives are satisfied by turning business plans into attainable tasks and offering development opportunities for project managers at lower levels
- Promotes change, processes, and best practices among business and technical team members, as well as offering project management training.
- It is the responsibility of the project manager to develop and maintain a thorough understanding of and control over the project’s budget and financial elements. This includes overseeing and directing all aspects of the project’s scheduling, resource forecasting, financial management, and other relevant operations.
- Monitor the preparation of all project deliverables to verify that they meet quality standards, including design papers, test plans, training materials, and operations documentation.
- Lead the development of a strong team to support and maintain profitable growth as well as opportunities for our team’s personal and professional growth.
- Extensive expertise in transforming business requirements into separate projects requiring specialized technical, functional, and/or operational evaluation.
- the ability to communicate effectively, as well as the ability to use Excel and PowerPoint, is essential.
- A thorough understanding of the project development life cycle, as well as the capacity to organize and prioritize several complicated projects, is required.
- Extensive experience implementing project life cycle approaches in various capacities throughout the last six years (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, process management, organizational change).