19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Sr Software Engineering Manager (Remote) – Qaryat Al Ulya
It is the duty of this person to oversee the efficient administration of projects involving the integration of very complex business operations into the systems of our customers. Responsible for establishing and implementing a project plan that adheres to best practices, change management, quality management and effective communication strategies as well as procuring the required resources to meet the project goals.
Job Title : Sr Software Engineering Manager (Remote)
Location : Qaryat Al Ulya, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 45.27 per hour.
Company : Amazon.com Services, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Process improvement approaches such as lean manufacturing, storage, and distribution should be utilized to project efforts where they are necessary and feasible.
- Organize and execute incentive programs to boost metrics while maintaining or increasing quality, as well as collect and share data on the team and individual members.
- be well-versed in all aspects of the project’s budget and financial management so that you can keep an eye on everything from project planning and resource forecasts to financial reporting.
- Successful projects rely on the team and stakeholders receiving high-quality deliverables on time and being well-versed in their respective fields of expertise.
- All elements of the project lifecycle, including scope management, requirements management, work breakdown plan and timetable management, priority and dependency management, and the assignment of roles and responsibilities.
- Presents a clear picture of corporate goals and objectives, and provides functional knowledge feedback for team deliverables.
- Control the creation of all project deliverables, including design papers, test plans, training materials, and operations documentation, to ensure their quality.
- Integration and education of the project management discipline to personnel at all levels of an organization, in addition to technical team members, is a significant task for any firm.
- Manages defined work streams and constituents in order to satisfy customer and company goals by converting business strategies into tactical action items and providing training and development opportunities for lower level project managers, among other responsibilities.
- Responsible for ensuring that cross-functional projects are completed on schedule and within budget. Track the progress of your project’s execution plan in respect to the overall deliverables.
- Lead the creation and extension of a solid team in order to support and sustain profitable growth while also creating opportunities for personal and professional growth for our team members.
- Ability to organize and prioritize several complicated projects with in-depth understanding of the project development life cycle
- Worked on and/or supervised projects requiring the use of project life cycle techniques for six years (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, process management, organizational change).
- To review the progress of the project and address important problems and milestones with the project team, you’ll need Excel, PowerPoint, and good communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge in transforming corporate requirements into separate projects requiring specialized technical, functional, and/or operational evaluation.