26 May 2023
Full-Time Sr. Spclst, Business Consulting – Taif
The Company Advisor works closely with the Director and team to provide private, one-on-one counseling and coaching to business owners and start-up business owners.
Job Title : Sr. Spclst, Business Consulting
Location : Taif, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 35.81 per hour.
Company : Morgan Stanley
Job Type : Full-Time
- To satisfy business requirements, develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with people from all backgrounds, both within and outside the firm, with community leaders, employees, and public interest organizations.
- This person is responsible for working with the IT departments to ensure that the PI Planning meeting requirements are met. That’s why business and IT support work together to ensure that all requirements are satisfied and no task is left unfinished.
- For credit approval, do research and acquire information to mitigate/understand the risks involved with a customer relationship. Recommendation letters to clients on whether or not their requests are granted.
- Maintains contact with the Release Train Engineer and IT Architects on requirement scheduling and delivery to ensure that the IT Development team is constantly busy producing incremental program value and that data is delivered on time for planned campaign use.
- Accommodate customers’ inquiries concerning credit administration difficulties that arise as a result of a loan being approved.
- Quality one-on-one advice to a diverse and complicated customer demands extensive understanding in a variety of fields. Customers’ competence or the complexity of their enterprise determines whether they need short-term counseling or long-term guidance. If you don’t have the right organizing abilities, you’ll struggle to keep up with the fast-paced nature of corporate decision making.
- Contributes to the translation of high-level corporate strategy and scope into specific functional needs for campaigns’ campaign data and the operation of the system.
- In collaboration with Compliance, Legal, Operational Risk Management, and Business Experience Owners, accountable for monitoring risks within the internal control environment and advising on and suggesting risk mitigation activities.
- Long-term sessions in a classroom may be supplemented with conferences that include open forums for debate and other public settings.
- The center assists with financial forecasts, company planning and operational strategies, management analysis and research. • Develop and implement marketing plans for the center’s commercial resource offerings.
- 8-10 years of experience in the consumer goods or services industry, especially with a consumer-oriented, strategic data emphasis; previous SQL skills is not required but is strongly preferred.
- Extensive expertise in producing and providing essential information to stakeholders and management at all levels to impact business optimization choices.
- Suggestions to increase efficiency and business decisions, such as controlling profitability and risk, will be produced and implemented by the company..
- a solid grasp of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Visio a good knowledge of AGILE ideas and methodologies Consumer campaign implementation
- This field includes knowledge of entrepreneurship, small business management, financial accounting, marketing, market research, economic growth, and legal issues that arise when a business grows.