17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Sr Technical Engineer – Ad Dilam
A Technical Engineer is a person who helps the department with technical issues. They work on new and existing product development, process, and production activities. By doing the following, the next level of management is kept up to date on any problems or issues.
Job Title : Sr Technical Engineer
Location : Ad Dilam, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 28.75 per hour.
Company : Braze
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create and maintain a master engineering schedule for all of your projects. Lead, coordinate, and oversee people in order to fulfill all of the master schedule’s plan goals.
- You will work with the engineering, architectural, and business teams to have a thorough grasp of daily capacity and resource management.
- Work with clients and their suppliers to connect current systems with the cloud-based medical imaging archive and to evaluate the functioning of all systems, processes, and imaging data access methods.
- Liaison with internal teams, such as R&D, Support, Systems Engineering, Production, and Sales, as needed to meet customer needs.
- Proposal systems’ return on investment (ROI) evaluations will be used to support and justify recommendations to management for buying or installation.
- In order to determine whether or not application portfolios may be migrated, it is necessary to look for inter-dependencies and common infrastructure platform components.
- Diagnose and fix complex issues in manufacturing and testing systems. Final quality assurance on finished systems should be performed in accordance with the EI quality system.
- Coordinate and manage the design, building, installation, start-up, and testing of new equipment/tooling in accordance with the master schedule. Write equipment/tooling specifications.
- There should be a lot of documentation for this process. It should include specifications and PFMEA’s and risk analysis and process plans and PFD’s and work combination tables and design reviews and trial reports as well as work instructions, condition standards, and capacity tracking.
- Develop procedures that do not propagate defects to later processes, while also developing countermeasures to those that do so in advance of any following processes.
- have an innate ability to understand technology as well as a strong desire to learn more about it
- A collaborative mentality capable of flourishing and effectively communicating in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Work necessitates the ability to read and interpret written paperwork, such as safety standards, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, among other types of documents. It is necessary to have excellent writing and verbal communication skills, as well as problem-solving abilities.
- A combination of education and work experience of at least six years may be substituted for an Associate’s degree.
- Strong analytical abilities and the ability to offer ideas and alternatives that fulfill corporate objectives are required.