19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Staff Accountant – Entry – Level – Ash Shimasiyah
We want you to have strong investigative abilities as well as a thorough understanding of accounting procedures. You should also be organized and prepared to fill out complete reports for attorneys and law enforcement officers. In court, you should be able to convey your results calmly and professionally. An competent forensic accountant should have a strong understanding of legal, tax, and accounting concerns, as well as the ability to write reports.
Job Title : Staff Accountant – Entry – Level
Location : Ash Shimasiyah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 27.38 per hour.
Company : Marcum
Job Type : Full-Time
- Flexibility and willingness to travel on occasion are both important qualities.
- When necessary, contacts the insured or the claims adjuster.
- Double-check for accuracy before providing claim evaluations and reports to the insurance company.
- A master’s degree in accounting is desirable.
- Administrative tasks such as time management and bill preparation must be coordinated.
- This is a fantastic option if you have a CPA or CFE license.
- Your salary will be measured by the number of years you have worked in this position.
- Excellent understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) (GAAP).
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or economics is necessary for work in this sector.
- A minimum of three years of experience as a forensic accountant, a certified public accountant, or in a similar profession is required.
- Analytical and investigative skills.
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills.
- It is vital to be able to solve difficulties and troubleshoot issues, as well as make informed decisions.
- Outstanding project management abilities.
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.