26 May 2023
Full-Time Staff Accountant II, General Accounting – Zulfi
We’re seeking for a general accountant to assist with financial statement preparation and analysis for the Shared Service Center’s assigned Market Organization(s). This position is in charge of developing appropriate internal controls for allocated Market Organizations and ensuring that the Region adheres to the Corporate Finance Manual. In addition, the general accountant is in charge of all global initiatives for the Region.
Job Title : Staff Accountant II, General Accounting
Location : Zulfi, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 27.06 per hour.
Company : Rochester Institute of Technology
Job Type : Full-Time
- The cost criteria used by the federal and state governments are well-known.
- Paylocity is used to review and process bi-weekly payroll.
- A broad accounting background of at least 3-5 years is required.
- Prior knowledge with ERP systems, particularly Oracle, is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration is necessary, as well as similar professional experience.
- Use the internet to process vendor payments on a weekly basis.
- Assist the grant administration function by billing and tracking grant revenue and expenses on a monthly basis.
- To maintain the accuracy and integrity of the financial statements, daily recording operations, month-end closing, and the implementation of adequate internal controls are required.
- Develop and maintain collaborative connections with Club workers, Development staff, service providers, and vendors.
- Account reconciliations and modifications to the general ledger are performed as needed.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities are required of the applicant.
- This position requires excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- It’s critical to have strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office applications.
- It is essential to collaborate with people on-site and remotely, including across time zones.
- cAbility to meet a variety of deadlines and prioritize a variety of jobs.