26 May 2023
Full-Time Staff Assistant – Riyadh
The Executive Secretary ensures that all of the company’s business divisions are working together harmoniously and effectively. Provides timely and customer-focused service to both internal and external stakeholders. An employee who processes invoices and expense reports.
Job Title : Staff Assistant
Location : Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 27 per hour.
Company : L’Oréal
Job Type : Full-Time
- In the role of personal assistant, plan, initiate, and oversee the fulfillment of clerical, secretarial, and administrative office activities. proactively anticipates the operational needs of the deputy superintendent and superintendent office
- Communicates with various municipal departments and officials on behalf of the Director through phone, which may demand a high level of sensitivity and judgment in responding to a range of issues.
- Prepare meeting agendas and other communications on behalf of the SVP by providing administrative help such as writing and editing emails, generating memos, and creating meeting agendas and other communications.
- Establish and maintain tools and activities that support the overall goals of the organization by providing a wide range of strategic, programmatic, and tactical help.
- Perform sophisticated, diverse, and confidential administrative and secretarial assistance for assigned associate/assistant vice presidents and directors. Tasks will vary depending on requirements and priorities, but will involve general coordination and administration of executive assistant operations such as calendar, committee, event, meeting, and travel assistance, as well as contacts with stakeholders.
- Work in an organic manner with all business divisions throughout the organization to ensure harmony, cohesiveness, and communication.
- Continually monitor and assess personnel needs, operations, and productivity trends in order to discover chances for process improvement and thereby enhance efficiency.
- Deputy Superintendent and Superintendent Office personnel should attend conferences to take notes or be informed on meetings promptly upon their conclusion in order to be aware of any new developments in topics affecting the Deputy Superintendent and Superintendent Office personnel.
- Provide assistance with the preparation of presentation slide decks and talking points; manage plan(s); maintain documentation and files; provide progress reports; and help with the scheduling of events.
- Help the office run smoothly and efficiently by providing a high level of administrative assistance as a part of the administrative team. Additionally, normal administrative duties such as welcoming visitors, keeping conference rooms in good repair, and helping with other initiatives are included.
- You must be able to work on many projects at the same time, prioritize them well, allocate your time well, and meet or exceed deadlines. Increase the amount of labor you do.
- Consistently provides excellent customer service, pays close attention to detail, and works well in a team environment.
- Increasingly responsible administrative and coordinating expertise gained while working in a director and/or executive office environment is required.
- expertise in assessing the performance of workers and organizations, making recommendations for process improvements, and implementing those recommendations
- Outstanding knowledge of office technology, including Microsoft products, virtual platforms, and room A/V systems, as well as a desire to acquire and master new technologies as required.