27 May 2023
Full-Time Staff Program Manager – AlUla
The IT Program Manager will act as a single point of contact for the Program Management Office (PMO), College Project Teams (CPTs), District and College IT staff, architect/design team, building contractors, systems installers, and vendors to ensure that all design and functional requirements are met. The IT Program Manager will respond to all technology project requests and provide the CPT with the support needed to complete construction projects on schedule and on budget.
Job Title : Staff Program Manager
Location : AlUla, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 34.5 per hour.
Company : The Execu|Search Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Develop, implement, and assess techniques for measuring the quality and efficiency of collaboration, including metrics, internal process improvement, Operating Procedures, and Work Instructions, among other things.
- Ensure that all activities are performed on schedule, that client tasking instructions are clear and accurate, that contract workers are qualified to do the duties, and that any potential personnel issues are avoided.
- Do things outside of work to keep up with industry changes. To stay up to date on what’s going on at these institutions, connect with project managers in the legal and other fields to stay on top of things.
- In order to react swiftly to spikes in demand for contract employees, the team should develop and execute effective processes and procedures. Determine whether or not the service level agreement (SLA) was met.
- Using a client project execution framework and industry best practices, delivery excellence includes client relationship management, project and program management, vendor management, proposal preparation and review, and (if applicable) cost modeling..
- Supply and demand must be balanced across their portfolio of ongoing and upcoming projects, so they hire more project managers and other people if needed.
- Leading personnel responsible for creating, designing, and optimizing IT and systems tasks that support business operations and IT platforms.
- Plan and organize tasks including hardware and software installation and upgrades, programming and systems design, computer network creation, and Internet and intranet site deployment.
- Collaborate closely with the IT team, partners, and vendors to identify operational difficulties on a frequent basis.
- To stakeholders and management, develop and convey suitable budget, risk, schedule, and other critical factor communication.
- Project or Program Management certificates from reputable schools are necessary (i.e. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or other equivalent/recognized Project or Program Management qualification).
- There must be at least 12 years of progressive leadership experience in the public and/or private sectors in the fields of IT and consulting.
- Economic and accounting techniques, as well as the financial market, are all crucial to successful strategic planning and resource allocation, as are leadership strategies, production methods, human resource modeling, and the synchronization of people and resource allocation.
- A valid National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check is necessary (NACLC).
- It is necessary to have prior experience directing strategic software development programs/projects, preferably for mobile networking products or cloud-native/SaaS solutions.