18 Mar 2023
Part-Time Strategic Account Director – Wadi Al Fora’a
Account Director is needed to join the management team and take part in various projects with ethnic teams located all over the world. We are searching for aggressive, vivacious individuals who are also team players, excellent organizers, accustomed to managing several jobs, and highly detail-oriented. For individuals wishing to advance at one of the industry’s fastest-growing companies, this is a fantastic chance!
Job Title : Strategic Account Director
Location : Wadi Al Fora’a, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 49.26 per hour.
Company : Cactus, Inc.
Job Type : Part-Time
- Develop quarterly and annual business strategies to steer revenue development and account strategy across a portfolio.
- Maintain open lines of communication with upper management by submitting timely and accurate business projections, estimates, and paperwork, and managing all aspects of the sales communication and negotiating process.
- Find leads inside the agreed-upon verticals, start conversations, and push to a successful closure.
- Use marketing and sales materials, graphical presentations, research reports, and sales support data to effectively convey the company’s message to customers.
- Share updates on accounts, proposals, personnel changes, etc. with key internal stakeholders (such as split partners, finance, marketing, etc.).
- Build rapport with key decision-makers at advertising agencies and clients, and maintain those relationships.
- To generate income, the incumbent is tasked with selling multi-media bundles that incorporate television, social media, print, digital, mobile, tablet, and live event programming.
- Create, plan, and offer forth potential solutions that show the client’s potential.
- To maximize sales efforts, collaborate with the Marketing Services team to develop and offer innovative solutions for clients.
- Individual sales contributor with proven success in prospecting and selling into the mid-market.
- Capable of communicating successfully one-on-one and in groups, as well as possessing strong verbal and writing communication skills.
- Focus on getting things done, doing what has to be done to achieve your goals, and, when required, taking responsibility for your actions.
- You need at least two years and ideally four years of experience in sales using integrated systems.
- Proven capacity to provide timely, correct work output and to exhibit effective follow-through.
- Able to multitask, set priorities, manage time efficiently, and pay close attention to detail while ensuring the accuracy of one’s work are all hallmarks of someone with excellent organizational and project management skills.