26 May 2023
Full-Time Substitute School Bus Driver – Al Mandaq
A School Bus Driver transports all kids between home and school in a safe, polite, and timely manner. Transports kids to and from specified stops while keeping a safe and clean environment in line with state legislation and department of education standards.
Job Title : Substitute School Bus Driver
Location : Al Mandaq, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 29.23 per hour.
Company : Educational Bus Transportation, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Always promote the goodwill of the firm by cooperating with coworkers, managers, and passengers.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment on the allocated bus at all times, including cleaning, wiping all seats and the roof, sweeping, and washing the bus.
- Transfer vehicle keys, fueling slip receipts, and pre- and post-trip papers to dispatch as directed by your supervisor.
- Maintain route papers, including time revisions, and notify the supervisor immediately. Maintain good work habits by finishing daily duties and extra trips on time.
- Drive a vehicle on a predetermined route in a timely and safe manner, carrying individuals to and from certain locations and completing related tasks.
- Maintain the assigned vehicle and its component parts in compliance with the company’s standards to ensure safety, decrease wear, and extend the usable life of the vehicle.
- Inspect all of the vehicle’s special equipment before and after each journey and submit the required papers to the administration.
- Conduct vehicle inspections before to, during, and after each trip, following established procedures, and completing all necessary paperwork and reports. Drive the car safely and responsibly, stopping to allow passengers to enter and depart.
- Always portray oneself professionally by dressing appropriately for the job, grooming neatly, and maintaining proper personal hygiene.
- Assist people with disabilities in boarding and disembarking from wheelchair lifts in a safe and responsible manner.
- This position requires someone who can work well with others, is adaptable, and can step in when required.
- Step on the emergency brake pedal or push the air brake button prior to children loading or unloading the bus.
- Capable of lifting, storing, disassembling/reassembling wheelchairs weighing up to 40 pounds, as well as any other ambulatory equipment required by the passenger.
- Driving experience dating back at least three years is essential. There had only been two moving violations and one preventable accident in the prior three years.
- A valid Class B or higher commercial driver’s license is required, as well as endorsements for passenger and school bus transportation.