26 May 2023
Full-Time Summer Economist – Bisha
Market and industrial economic research by the Economist will enhance organizational goals and problem-solving activities. This professional would then convey the findings to stakeholders in order to assist them prepare for future goals and drive continuous innovation through the use of various data collection and statistical techniques.
Job Title : Summer Economist
Location : Bisha, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 39.93 per hour.
Company : StateJobsNY
Job Type : Full-Time
- Determine the economic ramifications of various projects by examining historical data and comparing it to the current situation.
- as directed or permitted, makes certain that staff receives information and training, responds to information requests and offers assistance as needed within the scope of one’s authority for other governmental agencies and citizens in general
- Conduct economic research, analyze and interpret economic data, produce estimates of benefits and present the results of studies under the leadership of a senior Economist.
- Find out what kinds of data and methods will be utilized to perform thorough, objective research that will cover knowledge gaps and serve as a foundation for future policy and planning.
- The accounting and financial reporting systems are regularly updated. A budget is created for each month, and any errors detected in the financial reporting system are addressed.
- Use large and diversified datasets to accelerate data analysis and the development of new goods and services based on cutting-edge analytical techniques.
- Continually evaluate and revise current prototypes and models in order to achieve the group’s research goals and strengthen the core models.
- Researches precedential and related cases, laws, and opinions; summarizes findings, including likely outcome based on information available; submits findings to assigned judge; prepares multiple summaries for all judges involved in en banc panel (or argument court) cases.
- In order to identify whether or not goals are being reached, prepare statements of economic goals, objectives, policies, and/or predictions based on an integrated economic analysis.
- Additionally, consider the audience when you are preparing for a speech or an essay, as well as when you are writing.
- As part of the entire process of doing economic research, it is essential to plan, gather information, analyze and evaluate it, draw conclusions from it, and create a report for each particular economic research project.
- having the capability of breaking down complicated economic data into digestible chunks for non-technical people.
- as well as addressing data quality issues, capable of handling a number of medium to complex projects at the same time
- Written and spoken communication abilities that may be used in a number of situations, including business, academia, the media, and the public sector.
- A maximum of one year of the needed experience may be replaced by a Bachelor’s or higher degree with a major other than economics..