18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Summer lifeguard – Ragal Almaa
Swimming pool lifeguards are responsible for ensuring the safety and well-being of swimmers and spectators by educating and promoting safe leisure habits and attitudes as well as enforcing safety legislation. Individuals must be able to work alone as well as part of a bigger group inside the organization. As a member of our team, you will be expected to conduct yourself in a courteous and respectable way in a variety of situations. Lifeguards may be required for special events, evenings, weekends, and split shifts.
Job Title : Summer lifeguard
Location : Ragal Almaa, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 14.75 per hour.
Company : Sunningdale Country Club
Job Type : Full-Time
- Taking care of the pool deck, break room, bathrooms, and drains are your responsibilities.
- Following all pool safety standards, rules, and procedures, and making sure that they are followed, is a key responsibility of this position.
- Assist in maintaining a variety of accident reports and possess the necessary reading, writing, comprehension, and communication skills in English to do the work.
- Maintains surveillance of members and visitors while they are using the pool area and enforces all Club safety rules and regulations.
- Aquatic services include teaching swimming, supervising swimming groups, and aiding with other aquatic activities within the club. The primary duty of this role is to provide these services.
- Cleans the pool and pool area in preparation for the summer season, including cleaning the pool, cleaning the pool decks, cleaning and placing the pool furniture and lifeguard equipment, cleaning the bathhouse, cleaning the fence and flower bed areas.
- When teaching children to swim or spending time with their families, keep an eye out for any violations of the pool’s laws or regulations that can jeopardize their health and safety.
- Provides exceptional customer service by answering courteously to members’ and visitors’ enquiries; offering information within the assigned area; and addressing concerns in a timely and effective way.
- Provide lifeguard monitoring and rescue skills, as well as assistance with activities such as accident prevention and providing emergency water safety services.
- Keeps the pool and surrounding deck areas, as well as the pool house and gutters, in good working order by monitoring the pool’s water chemistry.
- Working with children and people with impairments is a must.
- This position requires the completion of a high school diploma or GED.
- An essential skill is the capacity to create and maintain excellent working connections with co-workers, departments, and the general public.
- It is important to have at least three months of experience as a lifeguard.
- They must learn CPR, lifeguarding, and community first aid through the American Red Cross at this time.