17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Supervisor Office Operations and Administration – Dhahran Al Janub
An office administrator with experience is needed. The office of the CEO and President will receive assistance from this office administrator with a range of operational and administrative tasks. The Office Administrator will be in charge of all day-to-day office operations, as well as calendar management, trip planning, and expense reporting. Both Microsoft Office expertise and great communication abilities are required of the office administrator.
Job Title : Supervisor Office Operations and Administration
Location : Dhahran Al Janub, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.01 per hour.
Company : Women In Need, Inc. (Win)
Job Type : Full-Time
- Tasks include typing messages and reports, processing paperwork, fielding enquiries and providing appropriate referrals or setting up meetings.
- Oversee all aspects of running the office, from hiring and supervising office staff to ensuring that secretaries, conference room attendants, and other office services are available as needed (mail, document reproduction and hospitality)
- To keep an office running well, one must develop and implement procedures, manage communications, organize files, review and approve requests for office supplies, delegate and oversee clerical work, and much more.
- In addition to responding to public enquiries about the branch’s policies, programs, and processes, this position occasionally has the duty to recommend a course of action to management in a variety of situations.
- Keep the office safe from intruders and up to date with the firm’s legal business continuity obligations.
- Staff associate at the company’s administrative operations (projects and initiatives to improve service delivery to internal and external clients).
- Carries out a variety of secretarial, clerical, administrative, record-keeping, accounting, file-review, and other support functions.
- controls employees and their activities, such as scheduling, timekeeping, and appraisals.
- Oversee facility upkeep; act as a link with local property management; and collaborate with building personnel and relevant internal contacts.
- Organize and carry out regular workplace gatherings and activities like client and business development events and charity work.
- management, communication, and organizing abilities at the executive level.
- Working well in a fast-paced, detail-oriented setting necessitates the capacity to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- the capacity to gracefully and effectively manage a variety of priorities and constrained time constraints.
- Required qualifications include a bachelor’s degree and seven years of managerial experience in a medium- to large-sized professional services organization.
- Exceptional familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and a quickness to pick up new software platforms.