26 May 2023
Full-Time Supply Chain Integration Project Manager – Al Khobar
The Supply Chain Manager is in charge of the organization’s supply chain management and operations, which include procurement, vendor relations, production, logistics, and distribution. Creates and executes supply chain management strategies for production and operations. Oversees demand forecasting, supply planning, and procurement to ensure that resource needs are met. Communicates with executives about company requirements in order to gain the resources required to meet client requests and assure delivery and/or execution.
Job Title : Supply Chain Integration Project Manager
Location : Al Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 33.33 per hour.
Company : Urban Grid
Job Type : Full-Time
- Capable of leading workers in departmental operations such as communication, training, goal attainment, short turnaround times for tasks asked by top management, progressive punishment, and performance review.
- Improve operational accuracy and efficiency by identifying and driving opportunities for continual improvement.
- Provide solutions to customers’ complaints and difficulties related to the company’s goods and services. Please notify the right authorities of any issues you have about your product’s quality or production process.
- Work with the Purchasing Manager and the Senior Supply Chain Planning Manager to make sure there are enough products in stock at all times. This will improve customer service and satisfaction.
- Assemble and manage the warehouse function, which entails collecting raw materials, delivering finished goods, and placing them in the storage space.
- Integration and planning skills, communication and documentation, and the ability to manage and prepare resource requests for project teams in coordination with departments from throughout the organization are all essential for project success..
- This role encompasses the complete strategy and execution of the supply chain management function, as well as the planning and direction of the company’s activities and operations.
- Implementing and maintaining an effective and accurate physical inventory system, including ERP transaction accuracy, physical inventory events, and cycle counting as required.
- Demonstrated ability to provide analysis and analyze choices utilizing judgment. Expect succinct communication with top executives that highlights concerns and solutions with accompanying evidence.
- In order to help management understand the logistics perspective, keep detailed records, make reports, and make presentations.
- Assuring that the system’s performance is being evaluated and assessed, and then taking steps to improve or correct this performance in order to accomplish its goals.
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills are vital for making choices and taking action with individuals from all over the globe.
- An in-depth understanding of ERP systems in a manufacturing and distribution environment, as well as advanced skills in balancing procurement, inventory management, and customer satisfaction in the ERP system’s settings.
- Be proactive in your professional growth by completing self-improvement activities, taking on more responsibility, and using learning opportunities.
- Strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling, leadership, production, and resource coordination are some of the business and management concepts you should know.