This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time Supply Chain Manager – Fayfa
The Supply Chain Manager oversees all areas of the company’s procurement, vendor relations, manufacturing, logistics, and distribution. Supply chain methods for manufacturing and operations management are planned and implemented by this position Demand forecasting, supply planning, and procurement are overseen by this position. Executives are contacted to get the resources required to meet client requests and assure delivery and/or execution.
Job Title : Supply Chain Manager
Location : Fayfa, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 30.93 per hour.
Company : Citarella, Gourmet Market
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ability to analyze problems and make sound decisions based on personal experience and training. Senior leaders are expected to communicate concisely and to provide statistics to back their claims about problems and possible solutions.
- Organize and manage the warehouse function, which involves collecting raw materials, delivering finished goods, and organizing both in the warehouse area, among other responsibilities.
- Managing physical inventory accurately and efficiently, including ERP transaction accuracy, inventory events, and cycle counts is the duty of the inventory manager when used in conjunction with ERP software.
- Directly oversees the company’s supply chain management operations as well as its overall strategic direction and tactical execution.
- Improve overall customer service and satisfaction by working closely with the Purchasing Director and the Senior Supply Chain Planning Director to maintain optimal inventory levels.
- Abilities in project integration and planning; communication and documentation skills; ability to supervise and prepare project team resource needs in coordination with cross-functional departments are all required.
- Customers’ complaints, difficulties, and concerns should be communicated with them. Customer concerns about product quality or manufacturing should be sent to the proper management.
- Identify and seek possibilities for continuous improvement in order to speed up the process and enhance accuracy and efficiency in the operations.
- Instructions, training, achieving goals, quick turnarounds for duties needed by upper management, progressive punishment, and performance evaluation are all part of the job description.
- Maintenance of detailed records, preparation of reports, and creation of presentations to aid management in comprehending the logistical perspective
- Demonstrate initiative by engaging in self-development activities, pursuing higher responsibility, and capitalizing on educational possibilities.
- ERP systems knowledge and experience in a manufacturing and distribution industry; sophisticated ERP system capacity to balance procurement, inventory management, and customer satisfaction
- Making sure the system’s performance is being measured and analyzed, and then taking actions to enhance or rectify that performance in order to meet its objectives.
- Knowledge of business and management concepts that are used in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling, leadership approach, production processes, and the coordination of people and resources.
- have the capacity to swiftly build trusting connections with individuals all over the globe, and who are adept at negotiating and communicating effectively to do both.