26 May 2023
Full-Time Supply Chain Planner Sr – Al Bahah
Procurement, vendor relations, production, logistics, and distribution all fall within the purview of the Supply Chain Manager’s responsibilities. Involved in developing and implementing supply chain management strategies for production and operations Manages demand forecasting, supply planning, and procurement to guarantee that the company’s resource needs are met. Securing resources to meet client requests and assure delivery and/or implementation is a primary responsibility of this role.
Job Title : Supply Chain Planner Sr
Location : Al Bahah, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 33.6 per hour.
Company : Citarella, Gourmet Market
Job Type : Full-Time
- Integration and planning skills, communication and documentation, and the ability to manage and prepare resource requests for project teams in coordination with departments from throughout the organization are all essential for project success..
- Help the Purchasing Manager and the Senior Supply Chain Planning Manager ensure that there are always adequate items on hand. Service and happiness for customers will be enhanced as a result of this change.
- Create reports and presentations to assist management comprehend the logistics viewpoint by keeping accurate data.
- The warehouse function includes receiving raw supplies, transporting completed items, and arranging both in the warehouse space.
- Customers’ complaints, difficulties, and concerns should be communicated with them. Customer concerns about product quality or manufacturing should be sent to the proper management.
- Continuously enhance the process by seeing areas where you can make it go faster while also enhancing accuracy and efficiency.
- The supply chain manager is responsible for the accurate and efficient administration of physical inventory, which includes ERP transaction accuracy, inventory events, and cycle counts where relevant.
- Ability to lead personnel in departmental operations such as conveying instructions, training, meeting targets, completing duties asked by top management, progressive punishment, and performance review.
- It is incumbent upon this individual to oversee all aspects of supply chain management strategy and implementation, in addition to operational planning and direction.
- Analytical skills and sound judgment have been shown in the evaluation of options. In order to detect problems and provide solutions, it is anticipated that senior executives will get concise communications. a Extensive experience in the analytical and decision-making process. Senior executives are expected to communicate clearly in order to identify problems and deliver solutions that are backed up by facts.
- Basic knowledge of business and management principles utilized in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling and leadership.
- As well as the capacity to swiftly develop long-lasting connections with individuals all around the globe, the organization needs strong bargaining and communication abilities.
- An in-depth knowledge of ERP systems in a manufacturing and distribution environment, as well as sophisticated capabilities in balancing procurement, inventory management, and customer satisfaction within the ERP system’s settings.
- Assuring that the system’s performance is being evaluated and assessed, and then taking steps to improve or correct this performance in order to accomplish its goals.
- Determine your own growth and seek out new challenges, as well as take full use of any learning chances that arise in your career.