18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Supply Chain Planning Manager – Abha
Procurement, vendor relations, manufacturing, logistics, and distribution are all handled by the Supply Chain Manager. Manages supply chain procedures for manufacturing and operations by drafting and implementing plans. The demand forecasting, supply planning, and purchase of resources are overseen by this position. Securing resources to meet client requests and assure delivery and/or execution is a primary responsibility of this position.
Job Title : Supply Chain Planning Manager
Location : Abha, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 31.86 per hour.
Company : Zoomo
Job Type : Full-Time
- Help customers who are having problems with the company’s goods and services to have their problems resolved. In order to ensure that the appropriate authorities are informed of customer complaints regarding product quality or manufacture, the following steps should be taken:
- work closely with your purchasing manager and the senior supply chain planning manager to ensure that you have enough inventory levels.
- Capable of leading staff in departmental functions such as communication, training, fulfillment, rapid turnaround on tasks asked by top management, progressive punishment, and performance assessment.
- Managing the internal effort to build and maintain an effective and accurate physical inventory system, which includes ERP transaction correctness, physical inventory events, and cycle counting as needed.
- Responsible for keeping meticulous records, compiling reports, and developing presentations to aid management in understanding the logistical perspective are all aspects of the job.
- Demonstrated ability to provide analysis and use judgment to evaluate alternative solutions. Expectation of succinct communication with top executives to emphasize concerns and solutions, as well as relevant facts.
- manage and create project team resource needs in coordination with cross-functional departments, you must have shown project integration, planning, communication, and documentation abilities.
- Continuously enhance the process by seeing areas where you can make it go faster while also enhancing accuracy and efficiency.
- The supply chain management function’s general strategy, as well as the planning and administration of the business’s activities and operations, are all within the purview of this position.
- Organize and manage the warehouse function, which involves collecting raw materials, delivering finished goods, and organizing both in the warehouse area, among other responsibilities.
- An in-depth understanding of ERP systems in a manufacturing and distribution environment, as well as advanced skills in balancing procurement, inventory management, and customer satisfaction in the ERP system’s settings.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills to quickly take the firm forward while building global relationships.
- Expertise in business and management ideas involved in strategic planning.
- Monitoring the system’s performance to ensure it is meeting its objectives through gathering data and doing analysis.
- Determine your own growth and seek out new challenges, as well as take full use of any learning chances that arise in your career.