19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Supply Planner – Yadamah
As part of the planning team, the City Planner works on a number of initiatives such as comprehensive and area planning, zoning reviews and changes, flood zone planning, and historical preservation. This role is a part of the series of employment opportunities for professional planners.
Job Title : Supply Planner
Location : Yadamah, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 46.57 per hour.
Company : Crossmedia Usa
Job Type : Full-Time
- Land use, physical, social, and economic issues are studied and reports are written up by this person. He or she also leads the design and implementation of community and stakeholder engagement efforts.
- Receives, examines, and processes development applications, including site plans, subdivision requests, conditional use permits, and other land development proposals; assures that applications comply with the UDC and the Comprehensive Plan.
- Ensures the establishment of programs for the collection and analysis of data on economic, social, and physical aspects impacting land use, as well as the preparation of graphic and narrative reports based on the information gathered from the data.
- Assist in writing and maintaining the Comprehensive Plan, which includes coordinating, writing, presenting, and processing plan chapters and amendments, status reports, and other related activities, as well as other tasks.
- It is important to be able to communicate complicated information effectively, clearly, and accurately both verbally and in writing to internal agencies and programmers.
- Office supplies, software, and processes that are commonplace in today’s business workplaces are used.
- In order to ensure a successful and efficient operation and to meet or surpass customers’ expectations, develop a daily delivery plan that makes use of available equipment, labour, and other resources.
- As data and research accumulate, this individual may assist in the formulation of improvement strategies and the formulation of new objectives.
- Director of the Zoning Plan Review Process and the Urban Planning Program for the City, responsible for directing and implementing them, as well as recommending and implementing any procedural adjustments (i.e amendments to the plans, site plans, drawings, and reports, etc).
- Produces numerous documents, reports, and documentation for public hearings, various meetings, and presentation to the Board of Commissioners. Preparing development ideas for presentation to the City Council, Planning Commissions, Architectural Design Review Board, and the general public, including thorough reports on the proposals.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Urban or Environmental Design or Regional Planning, and six (6) years of professional experience in municipal planning and Zoning with at least two (2) years in a supervising capacity are required for this position
- Required are a willingness to learn rapidly and a thorough understanding of local zoning laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- Having a thorough understanding of a community’s physical, socioeconomic, and cultural features is essential. Knowledge of current and forthcoming trends in site and urban planning is also required. Land use rules, real estate, and development laws are all based on legal principles, and this knowledge is essential.
- At the professional level, understanding and practical knowledge with the principles and methods of urban planning and redevelopment are essential skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making abilities; ability to think swiftly and logically; ability to maintain composure under pressure.