18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Swim Instructors/Lifeguards – Al Kharj
Lifeguards are responsible for monitoring and ensuring the safety of pool users and spectators by educating and promoting safe recreational behaviors and attitudes, as well as enforcing safety legislation and responding effectively to emergencies. Individuals must be capable of working alone and as part of a broader staff team. This job requires the ability to engage politely and respectfully with the public in a variety of situations. Lifeguards may be required for special events, evenings, weekends, and split hours.
Job Title : Swim Instructors/Lifeguards
Location : Al Kharj, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 13.35 per hour.
Company : Ethical Culture Fieldston School
Job Type : Full-Time
- Adheres to all pool safety standards and procedures and ensures that they are followed, as well as established policies, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains and enforces all Club safety standards and rules regarding the usage of the pool area by members and guests.
- You are responsible for the pool deck, break room, restrooms, and drains.
- Provide lifeguard monitoring and rescue skills, as well as assistance with activities such as accident prevention and providing emergency water safety services.
- Clean the pool, decks, chairs, and lifeguard equipment, as well as the bathhouse, fence, and flower beds, in preparation for the summer season.
- Participates in the chemical monitoring of the pool and the upkeep of the pool and surrounding deck areas, including the pool house and gutters.
- Responds to members’ and visitors’ questions in a polite way; provides relevant information; and resolves concerns in a timely and effective manner.
- Swimming classes, group swim activities, and other aquatic program activities are all part of the job description for aquatics coordinators at the club.
- Help maintain a range of accident reports by reading, writing, interpreting, and communicating in English in order to carry out the job’s obligations.
- Ensure pool users’ safety and well-being by recording, monitoring, and enforcing all pool rules and regulations during swim instruction and Family Hours.
- A minimum of three months’ experience as a lifeguard is necessary.
- Professional rescuers must maintain current American Red Cross certification in lifeguarding, community first aid, and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues, departments, and the general public are all a component of the job description.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is necessary for this position.
- Ability to work with people of all ages, including those who have impairments.