19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Tax Accountant two year contract – Haql
To completely develop various areas of ongoing intelligence programmed or law enforcement investigations, provide financial knowledge. Assisting Case Agents with the gathering and analysis of complex financial data. Analyze and contextualize bulk financial records collected by Law Enforcement and Intelligence Agencies via internal and external data bases, and produce reports detailing complicated analysis.
Job Title : Tax Accountant two year contract
Location : Haql, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26.41 per hour.
Company : Seminole Gaming
Job Type : Full-Time
- Flexibility and the willingness to travel when necessary.
- Time management and bill preparation are two administrative duties that must be controlled.
- Check claim evaluations and reports for accuracy before forwarding them to the carrier.
- An in-depth understanding of the legal and regulatory difficulties that a business may encounter.
- Working in this sector requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or economics.
- Contacts the insured or claims adjuster if necessary.
- If you have a CPA or CFE license, it is better.
- You have at least three years of experience as a forensic accountant, a certified public accountant, or in a related field.
- Excellent understanding of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) (GAAP).
- A master’s degree in accounting is highly recommended.
- Ability to manage projects effectively.
- Written and verbal communication abilities are required.
- PC-savvy with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Working through challenges, troubleshooting problems, and making well-informed judgments are all essential skills.
- Analytical and investigative skills.