26 May 2023
Full-Time Tax Associate – Buraydah
The Tax Associate is accountable for assisting the Director of Tax and the Tax Senior Manager with tax accounting tasks. The Tax Associate is accountable for tax compliance and tax accounting support schedules, especially for income and associated taxes determination. The Tax Associate will interface with and work on accounting and finance department projects and assignments.
Job Title : Tax Associate
Location : Buraydah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.43 per hour.
Company : Jobot
Job Type : Full-Time
- aiding clients to leave a lasting legacy via the preparation of estate and gift taxes, charitable donations, and other acts of philanthropy.
- Maintains rigorous compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as with applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act and anti-money laundering legislation.
- Prepare various tax, payroll, and international assignment cost projection estimates; prepare tax returns, equalization calculations, and other miscellaneous tax forms for expatriates, foreign nationals, and other mobile and distant assignee.
- In this position, you will review accounts and activities, and you will perform reconciliations of the income tax balances (i.e., income tax due, deferred tax assets and liabilities) and the Tax Receivable Agreement (“TRA”) general ledger accounts, which will include international withholding, franchise/gross receipts taxes, and other taxes.
- Have a desire for a better future for yourself by learning new skills in the areas of customer service and technical accountancy.
- Develop your administrative, professional, and interpersonal skills if you want to properly manage your time and effectively engage with people at work and in your personal life alike.
- Research and understand tax problems, draft memoranda and client letters, and provide views and suggestions on a wide range of tax matters are all part of the job description.
- Among other things, you’ll be honing your accounting skills by compiling financial statements from bank accounts, logging journal entries, and generating personal balance sheets and net worth statements.
- It is imperative that all techniques and processes, even fraudulent ones, be disclosed to management.
- Prepare and file tax returns, get extensions of time to submit returns, make quarterly estimated tax payments, and help with various other tax compliance duties. This includes, but is not limited to, monitoring of all compliance and filing statuses.
- In order to apply for this position, you must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting and be a certified public accountant (CPA).
- To do the job effectively, one must have reliable transportation to and from work, as well as to and from other work-related events, meetings, and customer contacts.
- The ability to read and comprehend a variety of different types of documentation, including safety standards, operating and maintenance guidelines, and procedure manuals. Routine reports and communications may be written by this person. Being able to answer queries from both firm workers and members of the general public in a clear and concise manner. You should be able to express yourself clearly. The ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, including whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. The ability to calculate rates, ratios, and percentages, as well as the ability to design and analyze bar graphs.
- An candidate who is well-organized and adaptive, and who has shown capacity to manage several projects and procedures while achieving internal and external deadlines is required.
- Capability to use a telephone, a personal computer, a printer, a copy machine, and a fax machine. Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and database software packages. Expertise with computers is advantageous.