This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
17 Feb 2023
Full-Time Tax Experienced Associate – International Tax – Bariq
The Tax Associate assists the Director of Tax and the Tax Senior Manager with tax accounting tasks. The Tax Associate is in charge of tax compliance and tax accounting support schedules, mainly in relation to the calculation of income and associated taxes. It is expected that the Tax Associate works closely with the Accounting and Finance Department on a variety of initiatives.
Job Title : Tax Experienced Associate – International Tax
Location : Bariq, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.43 per hour.
Company : EY
Job Type : Full-Time
- Want to advance professionally and enhance your customer service and technical accounting abilities in order to construct a career with limitless chances now and in the future.
- Prepare tax memos and client letters, as well as offer opinions on a broad variety of tax difficulties, as well as research and assess tax concerns.
- The Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements, as well as all other related regulations and legislation, are scrupulously followed.
- Reconcile accounts, activities, and create reconciliations of income tax balances (ie. income tax due and deferred tax assets/liabilities) and Tax Receivable Agreement (“TRA”) general ledger accounts, including international withholding and franchise tax.
- gaining practical experience in the area of accounting by learning how to compile and record financial statements from bank accounts and other sources, as well as how to generate personal balance sheets and net worth statements.
- Prepare various tax, payroll, and international assignment cost projection estimates; prepare tax returns, equalization calculations, and other miscellaneous tax forms for expatriates, foreign nationals, and other mobile and distant assignee.
- Develop your administrative, professional, and interpersonal skills if you want to properly manage your time and effectively engage with people at work and in your personal life alike.
- Management must be notified of any technique or practice that does not fulfill regulatory standards, including fraud, whether suspected or verified.
- Prepare and file tax returns, get extensions of time to submit returns, make quarterly estimated tax payments, and help with various other tax compliance duties. This includes, but is not limited to, monitoring of all compliance and filing statuses.
- assisting people to leave a lasting legacy by providing estate and gift tax preparation, charity giving, and other philanthropic services
- In order to efficiently do the job, you must have dependable transportation to and from work as well as to and from other work-related activities, meetings, encounters with clients, and so on.
- Position needs a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and CPA certification, as well as 3-6 years of tax experience at a big CPA firm and/or a public company’s corporate tax department.
- Use of a personal computer, printer, copy machine, and facsimile machine are all included. Excel, Word, and Access are all examples of software skills. Computer skills are beneficial.
- Being able to decipher written instructions, such as safety regulations or operating and maintenance procedures, is an asset in this field. Reports and letters may be written with ease. The ability to answer queries from firm personnel and the wider public in a clear and concise manner. Good interpersonal and verbal skills are a must. Possession of the ability to do basic math operations with whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals in all measurement units. To be able to design and comprehend bar graphs and to calculate percentages and ratios.
- One who has a proven track record of successfully managing many projects and processes while also achieving both internal and external deadlines in a highly structured and flexible manner.