17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Tax Experienced Associate – International Tax – Taif
Assist in all areas of project and engagement management for several customers within our International Accounting Firm. Prepare and evaluate tax returns; connect with customers to offer planning, counseling, and compliance skills; and aid with client management and practice growth.
Job Title : Tax Experienced Associate – International Tax
Location : Taif, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.87 per hour.
Company : Morgan Stanley
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work on a broad variety of tax difficulties, composing memos, letters to clients, and other materials, all while offering opinions and suggestions to the public
- Providing clients with estate and gift tax preparation, as well as charity giving and philanthropic services, to assist them in leaving a legacy.
- All techniques and processes, including fraud, must be disclosed to management if they don’t meet regulatory standards.
- Tax Receivable Agreement (TRA) general ledger accounts, as well as international withholding and franchise/gross receipts taxes, need to be reviewed, as do accounts, activity, and reconciliations of income tax balances (i.e. income tax due and deferred tax assets or liabilities).
- Accountants learn to construct and record financial statements from bank accounts and other sources, along with the ability to generate personal balance sheets and net worth statements.
- Working on your administrative, professional, and interpersonal skills is the only way to get better at managing your time and interacting with others in a good way.
- have aspirations of advancing in your current position while also honing your abilities in customer service and accounting theory and practice.
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns, extensions of time to file, predicted tax payments, and other tax compliance operations, as well as the monitoring of tax compliance and filing requirements.
- Prepare various tax, payroll, and international assignment cost projection estimates; prepare tax returns, equalization calculations, and other miscellaneous tax forms for expatriates, foreign nationals, and other mobile and distant assignee.
- Adheres strictly to internal rules and processes, as well as relevant regulations and laws, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering standards.
- In order to effectively perform job obligations, a reliable method of transportation to and from work, as well as other work-related activities, meetings, and interactions with customers, is essential.
- Perusing and interpreting instructions on how to use and maintain the equipment. Writing frequent reports and letters is a skill. Present data and respond to questions from employees and the general public in a clear and concise manner. We need people who are good at communicating. Whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals in all units may be added, subtracted, multiplied, and divided. Useful knowledge of bar graphs.
- A highly organized and flexible person with a track record of successfully managing many projects and procedures while achieving both internal and external deadlines.
- Telephone, computer, printer and copy machine all included in a single device. A working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet programs as well as a database management system. The ability to work with computers is beneficial.
- Position needs a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and CPA certification, as well as 3-6 years of tax experience at a big CPA firm and/or a public company’s corporate tax department.