18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Tax Senior Associate – Samtah
Our company is in need of a Tax Associate. This position will help in the preparation of the company’s tax returns and give assistance during audits of the company’s taxes. Directly participate in the company’s day-to-day tax and accounting functions. I’m in charge of all parts of customer service relating to our clients and their accounts.
Job Title : Tax Senior Associate
Location : Samtah, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.29 per hour.
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep track of everything that needs to be done for tax compliance. This includes but is not limited to tax returns, extension requests, and quarterly estimated tax payments.
- It is your responsibility to notify management of any technique or process that does not satisfy regulatory standards, including fraud, whether suspected or proven.
- Corporate policies and procedures, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering responsibilities, as well as related laws and legislation.
- Looking to advance your professional career by improving your customer service and technical accounting skills in order to open new doors for yourself and your future? We can help.
- Prepare tax memos and letters to clients, as well as provide advice on a wide range of tax issues and conduct research and assessments on tax issues as a whole
- Develop administrative, professional, and interpersonal abilities to the point that you can organize, analyze, and interact with others in a productive and effective way.
- Developing your accounting skills through making financial statements from bank accounts, logging journal entries, and creating personal balance sheets/net worth statements, among other things.
- offering estate and gift tax preparation, charitable giving, and other philanthropic services to help clients leave a lasting legacy.
- Withholding and franchise taxes, as well as the balances of income taxes owed and owed but not yet paid, should be examined in detail, as well as the balances of the general ledger accounts for the Tax Receivable Agreement (TRA).
- For expatriate, foreign national, and other mobile and distant assignee, produce miscellaneous tax, payroll and international assignment cost projection estimates; prepare tax returns and other miscellaneous tax forms.
- Being a certified public accountant and having a bachelor’s degree in accounting are required for this employment. 3-6 years of tax experience at a large CPA firm or in the corporate tax department of a publicly traded business are essential, as well as the ability to work well with others.
- Perusing and interpreting instructions on how to use and maintain the equipment. Writing frequent reports and letters is a skill. Present data and respond to questions from employees and the general public in a clear and concise manner. We need people who are good at communicating. Whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals in all units may be added, subtracted, multiplied, and divided. Useful knowledge of bar graphs.
- Ability to use a telephone, computer, printer, copy machine, and fax machine. Knowledge of computer applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, and databases. It is advantageous to be able to use a computer..
- A well-organized and versatile professional who has showed the ability to handle many projects and procedures efficiently while adhering to internal and external deadlines.
- It is essential for a worker to have a dependable mode of transportation to go to and from work, client meetings, etc.