Full-Time Technical Account Manager, Measurement Solutions (Remote) – Al-Aflaj
We are looking for an advertising account manager to work on initiatives in the technology, advocacy, and real estate sectors. We’re seeking for someone with experience running both modest and substantial campaigns that encourage response from our clients. You will be expected to think broadly and then create clever advertising programs that are closely related to client objectives and KPIs. You would handle complete advertising initiatives for some of the most intriguing companies and developments in the nation, from ad trafficking through reporting and analysis. Anyone looking to join a quickly growing company and has between 1-2 years of relevant expertise in digital media planning and buying is a great fit for this position.
Job Title : Technical Account Manager, Measurement Solutions (Remote)
Location : Al-Aflaj, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 28.62 per hour.
Company : Radio One
Job Type : Full-Time
- Represent Company both online and in person to recruit and manage business partnerships.
- Promoting the usage of our proprietary Advertising technology, Companion, and driving client acceptance of the platform are key responsibilities.
- Accomplish all of the management team’s quarterly sales and other objectives, and more.
- You can monitor the efficacy of your advertisements with the help of data and analytics if you consult these advertisers and collaborate across departments.
- Identify chances to increase revenue and swiftly establish personal connections with our clients to assist in the maintenance of current advertisement engagements.
- the ability to guide connections across several traffic sources, such as Email, Social, Native, Listicles, Paid Search Marketing, and more, while providing them with solutions to their difficult problems.
- trusting on your expertise as we bring on board larger, more complex clients that are experiencing more widespread market difficulties
- Work closely with management to bring on board new, major advertiser clients while providing essential business development and sales support.
- Responsible for managing client expectations by outlining the time and cost repercussions of any requested changes to the program’s scope of work.
- In order to maximize return on investment (ROI) for all traffic sources, both internal and external, the company’s pricing and promotional efforts must be at the greatest possible levels.
- Successfully directing and executing pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Google, Amazon, or a similar platform is required.
- expertise with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus, but knowledge with Microsoft Office is required.
- Experienced in compiling, documenting and communicating client requirements to internal stakeholders.
- 1 years + experience managing digital marketing programs, with proven results in digital strategy and paid advertising within the e-commerce space.
- It is preferable to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline like business, marketing, or communications.