17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Tele-Veterinary (Remote) – Shaqra
We’re looking for a veterinarian to join our team right now. The incumbent’s primary responsibilities will include providing veterinary health treatment for animals as well as providing guidance on animal care and upkeep. He or she will also keep an eye on animal health and wellbeing in accordance with applicable animal welfare rules.
Job Title : Tele-Veterinary (Remote)
Location : Shaqra, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 42.41 per hour.
Company : Modern Animal
Job Type : Full-Time
- Clients provide a lot of data, and he listens to and understands their issues and aspirations.
- Ability to acquire and control euthanasia drugs and equipment, as well as ensure that supplies and equipment are used properly in line with all applicable state and federal regulations and laws. Ability to keep up with current trends and advancements in the field of animal sheltering.
- Completes physical exams, diagnostic treatments, surgical, and dental operations successfully. Clients are informed about their pets’ diagnoses, treatment programs, preventative health care, and nutritional requirements.
- Provides high-quality sterilization surgery for adopted animal population management in a fast-paced shelter environment. Routine veterinarian care includes triage, physical exams, emergency medical care, stabilization, diagnosis, and treatment of sick and injured animals, minor surgery, vaccines, and testing.
- To acquire AAALAC certification, the laboratory animal care and use program must be established and maintained.
- Maintains client/patient medical/surgical records and ensures that all required logs are kept up to date in accordance with approved norms.
- Writes medical treatment guidelines and follows them. Ability to decipher local animal-control ordinances, legislation, rules, and regulations, as well as city policies. Capacity to reply to public inquiries from members of the general public and city leaders; Assist in the timely and successful settlement of issues.
- When vaccination is appropriate, all animals not presently vaccinated against rabies are immunized and all animals released from quarantine observation are certified as rabies-free. Provides information to animal bite victims, such as the procedures they should take to guarantee their personal safety.
- Employees receive training in animal husbandry, humane animal handling, cleanliness and disease control, basic animal behavior, medical care, surgical support (intake and discharge), and animal first aid. Assists in animal euthanasia via injection training, evaluation, and execution. Examines all seized animals and orders their euthanasia if any are sick or injured.
- Ability to receive animal data from employees, enter dispositions into a computer, and prepare monthly and weekly reports following established procedures.
- Communication skills are essential.
- Possess (or obtain) a Federal Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) license and a restricted substances registration.
- Medical and/or other medical record keeping systems knowledge, including MedARKs and ZIMS.
- Must be able to work well in a group setting and perform tasks with minimal supervision.
- A doctor of veterinary medicine (DVM), a veterinary medical doctor (VMD), or an equivalent degree from an AVMA-accredited veterinary institution is required.