26 May 2023
Full-Time Temp Production Coordinator – Riyadh
To fill the role of Production Coordinator at our company, we are searching for a self-starter with energy and initiative. If hired, you will work closely with our production team to help with project management, logistics, and more. A high level of organization and attention to detail are required, as are fluency in both written and spoken English. The ideal candidate is someone who is highly organized, has excellent multitasking skills, and can communicate effectively within a variety of teams.
Job Title : Temp Production Coordinator
Location : Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26.13 per hour.
Company : Company3/Method Studios
Job Type : Full-Time
- maintenance of production schedules for both the team and the network, including the reporting of music cue sheets.
- Help prepare presentations, financial metrics, and the development of in-house project management tools to promote the adoption of new methodologies, processes, and technology as they relate to Production throughout the company.
- Collaborates with the Director of Operations and truck/crew suppliers to guarantee sufficient manpower and all necessary equipment for events.
- Facilitate evolution of Virtual Production and VFX tracking software and internal systems. Manage enhancement requests as needed.
- Provide general assistance on a wide range of production support operations from pre-production to delivery.
- Support the company’s values of inquisitiveness and self-disciplined proactive responsibility as a part of the Production and VFX team, working closely with the Physical Production and Animation teams.
- Conduct studies to back up initiatives to improve harmony between technology partners and cross-sector production teams.
- Track and manage weekly reports and milestones for virtual production, keeping stakeholders informed of the status.
- Organize and administer a number of different workflows, both internal and external, including but not limited to budgeting, talent procurement and hiring, calendaring, talent onboarding, contracting, production and post production status, and delivery.
- coordinates the design and distribution of the event paperwork as well as all other production components for professional and other events on the network.
- the ability to multitask in a high-pressure setting while overseeing many projects at varying stages of completion (from development through delivery).
- Strong organizational skills, a proactive attitude, and creative problem-solving ability are required.
- Extensive background as a Coordinator in VFX, Production, Gaming, and/or Studio.
- sincere interest in the Production industry and its trajectory, as well as the future of content generation.
- It is necessary to be familiar with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.