26 May 2023
Full-Time Traveling Trainer/Instructional Designer – Thar
we’re seeking for an Instructional Designer. We are looking for someone to help us develop and manage a comprehensive library of technical training materials for our workers. With the help of Program Managers and peers in the field of instructional design and learning administration as well as a diverse group of subject matter experts and collaborators, you’ll create hundreds of highly engaging and successful learning experiences.
Job Title : Traveling Trainer/Instructional Designer
Location : Thar, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 50.54 per hour.
Company : True Office Learning
Job Type : Full-Time
- Instruct professors and staff in the technical and pedagogical skills essential for creating and delivering interesting, interactive online courses.
- Establish the success of educational programs by using evaluation components to analyze the results and make sure they are in line with company objectives.
- Create supplemental products, including e-learning, exams, presentations, instructor manuals, videos, audio, simulations, role-plays, and games.
- Monitor technological and market changes in the sector; suggest new tools and approaches to increase the educational value of course materials and the efficiency of departmental operations.
- Take into consideration the concepts of adult learning theory while developing e-learning courses and other electronic instructional tools.
- Establishing a set of project and management procedures, instruction design standards and processes, and corporate brand style and standards is essential to ensuring that everything runs well.
- Collaborates with instructional designers to provide high-quality, engaging solutions that correspond with the organization’s business goals and strategic imperatives by doing needs/audience analysis and developing performance targets, learning plans, and instructional methodologies.
- Analyze global and regional learning needs, establish educational goals, then work with partners to create relevant and engaging course content.
- It’s vital to be able to work quickly and effectively while yet producing high-quality results.
- Professionally prepared, clear and engaging online or multimedia training is the result of thorough research and organization of knowledge.
- Ability to input data and browse effectively using a keyboard, utilize a mouse, use telephone and headphone equipment, and listen while entering information into the system
- Business and management ideas as they relate to strategic planning, resource allocation and human resource modeling and leadership style are essential.
- Organizational skills, ingenuity and inventiveness, and a willingness to accept change are required.
- should possess outstanding interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills, as well as the ability to influence members of both their sub-team and the larger program team
- Construction of technology-based instructional content across many different academic areas and incorporating visual and audio components into multi-media learning materials are two of the most important responsibilities in this field.