17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Treasury Analyst – Collateral Management – Ahad Al Masarihah
The company’s global banking, investing, and borrowing programs, as well as risk management systems, will require the services of a Treasurer. The ideal candidate will work as part of a larger Finance team to manage the company’s cash flow, ensuring that there is enough cash to perform everyday operations, satisfy financial commitments, and support business growth. On a worldwide scale, this individual will be in charge of risk, credit, collections, and insurance activities for the organization.
Job Title : Treasury Analyst – Collateral Management
Location : Ahad Al Masarihah, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 14.86 per hour.
Company : Monocacy Valley Church
Job Type : Full-Time
- Some firms may require a cash management bank. It is possible to open accounts as well as an electronic banking platform. Users can be assigned duties and degrees of power.
- Regression analysis and correlation/causality calculations are examples of your statistical talents.
- Evaluates, advises on, and implements funding sources, investment opportunities, and financial instruments to achieve the organization’s financial and treasury goals.
- In consultation with key stakeholders, define and create cost, quality, and speed KPIs for the processes.
- You must be able to communicate effectively and constructively with all levels of employees, management, and other agencies in order to improve performance, innovation, problem solving, and outcomes.
- Accounts that are still in operation in the electronic banking sector should be closed. Add additional users and responsibilities to your freshly created domain.
- More large-scale projects in service quality, productivity, process simplification, digitalization, and harmonization will be started and led as needed.
- Create a cross-currency notional pooling system to pool global cash where it is lawful and tax-efficient. Automatic sweeps from local accounts will be possible with same-day access to global money.
- Establishes and maintains long-term banking relationships while maintaining efficient and cost-effective financial operations.
- Create monthly and annual cash flow forecasts, as well as short- and long-term cash handling plans.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and with outstanding organizational skills.
- To increase his or her chances of being hired, a candidate must have outstanding treasury knowledge, both locally and globally.
- A bachelor’s degree in mathematics, economics, accounting, or another quantitative field is required.
- It’s important to understand how to use financial software platforms.
- Ability to prioritize projects and work with a wide range of supervisors.