26 May 2023
Full-Time Treasury Analyst – Compliance – As Sulayyil
The company’s global banking, investing, and borrowing programs, as well as risk management systems, require a Treasurer. The ideal candidate will work as part of a larger Finance team to manage the company’s cash flow, ensuring that enough money is available to conduct everyday operations, satisfy financial commitments, and support business development. This individual will also oversee the company’s worldwide risk, credit, collections, and insurance activities.
Job Title : Treasury Analyst – Compliance
Location : As Sulayyil, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 15.49 per hour.
Company : Narragansett Bay Insurance Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assesses, advises on, and executes funding sources, investment opportunities, and financial instruments in order to meet the organization’s financial and treasury goals.
- A cash management bank may be required by some businesses. Accounts, as well as an electronic banking platform, can be opened. Users can be formed, with responsibilities and levels of authority allocated to them.
- More important initiatives in the areas of service quality, productivity, process simplification, digitalization, and harmonization will be started and lead as needed.
- Define and develop cost, quality, and speed KPIs for the processes in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Regression analysis and correlation/causality calculations are among your statistical abilities.
- To enhance performance, innovation, problem-solving, and outcomes, the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all levels of workers, management, and external agencies is required.
- Prepare monthly and annual cash flow forecasts, as well as short and long-term cash management plans.
- Establishes and maintains good, long-term relationships with banking partners, as well as assuring efficient and cost-effective banking operations.
- Create a cross-currency notional pooling system that allows worldwide funds to be pooled in a legal and tax-efficient manner. With same-day worldwide money access, automatic sweeps from local accounts will be feasible.
- Electronic banking domain accounts that are still active should be closed. Create new users and roles in the newly created domain.
- Oversee the software and functioning of the financial industry.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and exceptionally well-organized.
- For a candidate to boost his or her chances of being hired, superior understanding of treasury, both locally and globally, is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in math, economics, accounting, or a quantitative subject connected to these fields is required.
- Ability to prioritize projects and work with a varied team of managers.