19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Underwriting Assistant – Najran
By reviewing, evaluating, and making decisions on mortgage loans, the Mortgage Underwriter is glad to help with underwriting. We understand that as you mature, we mature as well. We will make an incredible impact together if we assist you with education, leadership, and promotion chances.
Job Title : Underwriting Assistant
Location : Najran, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 27.84 per hour.
Company : DUAL UK
Job Type : Full-Time
- In charge of the mortgage loan application procedure. Examines legal papers, examines income (including self-employment and tax returns), and examines assets, among other things, to perform a comprehensive risk analysis of mortgage loan applications. Determine if the application complies with the credit union’s or secondary market’s standards using this analysis, and then approve or deny the application depending on the findings. Alternative approval criteria are recommended if they’re appropriate.
- Examines and analyses information on mortgage loan papers to determine whether the buyer, property, and loan conditions meet Credit Union and government criteria.
- Determine the risk rating of the whole loan application and effectively underwrite the loan utilizing lending rules and processes.
- Maintain a complete awareness of loan product requirements and industry laws, including assistance in preventing, discovering, and resolving mortgage fraud
- Improve the bank’s reputation by providing exceptional service to all of its clients, both on the inside and outside of the bank.
- As you operate and update the Bank’s appraisal site, interact with appraisers about issues, corrections, and more information.
- Demonstrate the ability to make sound decisions about applicants’ creditworthiness based on current underwriting standards, Bank policies, processes, skills, and experience.
- Assess individual risk by analyzing credit, income, and assets on a loan-by-loan basis and providing underwriting recommendations to Mortgage Originators as quickly as feasible.
- Responsible for staying current on all state, local, and federal regulations, as well as ensuring that all guidelines, such as the Ability to Repay (ATR), Qualified Mortgage (QM), Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), Truth in Lending (TILA), and all other applicable mortgage lending rules, are followed.
- Responsibilities include remaining current on all secondary market requirements, with a particular attention on the credit union’s existing investors, such as FNMA, FHLMC, and FHLB. Changes to these policies must be communicated accurately and quickly.
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are required.
- Underwriting standards for conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, VHDA, and NC must be well-understood.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of mortgage underwriting experience, or a similar mix of education and experience, is preferred.
- Ability in communication, analysis, auditing, research, and decision-making are all required. Excellent communication and problem-solving abilities, both verbally and in writing.
- The programs CUDL 360, Symitar, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word Processing are all required.