26 May 2023
Part-Time Urban Planner – Al Khobar
In charge of city planning, the Operations Administrator tells the City Planner what to do and how to do it. The City Planner is in charge of analyzing, organizing, and conducting complex planning studies that enforce City Codes, Ordinances, planning site plan conditions and restrictions, and permits for the Zoning Ordinance. Employees in this group do administrative work at a higher level than normal. The person in this job is in charge of directing, implementing, and enforcing the City and County’s Zoning Code and regulations. Performs related tasks as needed.
Job Title : Urban Planner
Location : Al Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 46.4 per hour.
Company : SPECTRUM
Job Type : Part-Time
- Recommending the best choice for improving the customer’s financial condition or sending the client to the appropriate individual to suit their needs.
- It is this person’s job to aid in the formulation of new plans for improvement and the revision of existing ones when a great deal of information and analysis is available.
- Implement a daily delivery schedule that maximizes the utilization of current equipment, staff, and resources in order to maintain an efficient operation and meet or exceed the expectations of your customers.
- Produces numerous documents, reports, and documentation for public hearings, various meetings, and presentation to the Board of Commissioners. Preparing development ideas for presentation to the City Council, Planning Commissions, Architectural Design Review Board, and the general public, including thorough reports on the proposals.
- Operating a range of office equipment, software, and operations that are typical to the contemporary commercial office with ease.
- Assist with creating and managing the Comprehensive Plan, which includes organising, presenting, writing, and processing plan chapters and modifications, status reports, and other relevant operations.
- Design and implement community and stakeholder engagement programs under supervision.
- A zoning plan review and urban planning programme are overseen by the City’s Zoning Board of Appeals (i.e amendments to the plans, site plans, drawings, and reports, etc).
- It is the responsibility of the Development Applications Specialist to obtain and process development applications, which may include evaluation of site plans, subdivision requests, conditional use permits, and other land development proposals; to ensure that applications are in compliance with the Urban Development Code and Comprehensive Plan.
- Responsible for establishing and implementing programs to collect and evaluate data on economic, social, and physical aspects of land use, as well as providing data-driven visuals and narrative reports.
- Urban planning and site design; housing and revitalization; parks and open space; volunteerism; public transportation; preservation of natural and cultural resources; population growth; telecommunications and economic development; and the legal foundation and techniques used to formulate land use regulations are all covered in this comprehensive course.
- A person who can solve problems and make good decisions; thinks quickly and rationally; and stays calm in difficult situations is good at what they do.
- an urban or environmental planner with a minimum of two years of supervisory experience in the disciplines of regional or city planning or design, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- The capacity and willingness to swiftly acquire and master local zoning laws, regulations, and ordinances is a must-have skill.
- An expert level of knowledge and experience with the principles and practises of urban planning and redevelopment.