26 May 2023
Full-Time Utility Clerk- Night – Thar
The Utility Clerk provides superior customer service to provide a positive client experience. It provides an inviting and secure atmosphere that encourages consumers to return. Supports the “Customer First” philosophy and encourages employees to go above and above for their clients. Respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusiveness, and safety of others are exemplified by this person.
Job Title : Utility Clerk- Night
Location : Thar, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 19.63 per hour.
Company : BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Follows Company safety measures to keep the working and shopping environment clean, safe, and hygienic. All Company rules and procedures are followed.
- Cleaning and maintaining the business, such as sweeping and mopping the floors, assisting in the quick cleaning of spills, and doing other normal housekeeping tasks that need the use of specialist equipment.
- Install new water lines by gathering the relevant paperwork and deposits. The monthly bill administration and production is handled. The Water Crane is used to collect money.
- Customer service and product suggestions may be provided by learning about the items offered in each sector and retaining that information.
- Maintains a polite and customer-service-oriented demeanor by welcoming customers, answering queries, and carrying items when necessary.
- Some of the procedures taken to ensure that things are exhibited in the best possible light include arranging items in specific locations and removing cardboard after purchases have been made.
- The cart corral is used to store the shopping carts that have been collected. Maintains the store’s parking lot and reports any occurrences, actions, or concerns to management.
- Adhere to safety guidelines while operating floor scrubbers, garbage compactors, cardboard balers, and other equipment.
- To avoid costly breakdowns in the future, do routine equipment inspections and alert the relevant department or store manager when anything needs to be repaired.
- Completion and distribution of reports are among the clerical jobs that must be performed. Order and distribute supplies to crews; supply and load printer paper and ribbons; post notices and bulletins; and complete and distribute reports are among the clerical chores that must be performed.
- The capacity to express oneself clearly and concisely in English Be able to interact effectively with both the general public and one’s workplace. The ability to read and interpret materials and to make frequent reports is a need for this position.
- A high school diploma or a general education diploma (GED) is required for all candidates, or a comparable combination of education and experience.
- A person’s capacity to handle many tasks at once, prioritize and manage their time efficiently, as well as a proven ability to meet or exceed project deadlines. A more efficient use of resources
- With the ability to employ whole numbers as well as common fractions and decimals when multiplying and dividing in all units of measurement Calculate percentages, ratios, and changes in percentages and rates of change. You must have the capacity to count back change, cash money, and a cash drawer’s total amount.
- It is essential to be able to read and understand technical instructions, brief messages, and notes. Have the ability to write basic letters. Customers, customers, and other members of an organization’s staff must be able to take in and digest information that is presented to them one-on-one or in small groups.