25 May 2023
Full-Time UX Writer, Studio – Abha
As a Content Creator, you’ll generate social and media content with the creative team. This expert post will assist our customers’ team leaders and work directly with them to develop content. You’ll be responsible for developing new assets for the team to publish, obtaining stock photography, shooting your own photos, making motion graphics or short movies (usually from existing assets), creating infographics, and concepting new methods to engage with customers.
Job Title : UX Writer, Studio
Location : Abha, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.57 per hour.
Company : Diligent Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Search engine optimization (SEO) is an important consideration when preparing product listings. Maximize your sales and ratings by focusing on the right consumers with the right keywords in your listings. Manage Seller Central platforms to guarantee that the items are selling and rising in product category rankings.
- e-mail has a wide readership. Constructing an e-newsletter that includes everything from headlines to content to advertisements to calls to action. You’ll be responsible for keeping tabs on and directing all marketing communications.
- Set standards and templates for your weekly mailings and make sure they follow them. Before beginning production, thoroughly research the show’s content, marketing goals, and production timetables and deadlines.
- Maintain the website and guarantee that the company’s demands are satisfied by working with digital marketing managers and developers. As a web developer, you will also be responsible for ensuring that web projects are finished on time.
- Expert content editing Style, grammar, and readability are all factors that should be considered while editing. Editing material to fit our marketing strategy Creating new material Articles to write
- To do your job well, you must work closely and separately with a copywriter. Look for new, easy ways to get in touch with our customers. Educate your audience by sharing your findings and talking about them with each other.
- Create at least two new pieces of content per week (Blog post, video, or other media), Ensure that all of your brands and media are included in a single content strategy Use a range of marketing methods to build and promote your brand.
- Face the client’s brand, ensuring all efforts match their style and voice. Inform the Creative Director, Motion Graphics, Graphic Design, and Creative Operations of your progress.
- A video script for the guru community that is simple to understand Premium items, such as e-books and handbooks, provide several benefits. marketing materials, such as e-newsletters and advertisements
- It is up to you to develop web pages in accordance with the demands placed on the brand and the comments made by stakeholders via the process of selecting templates, components, and modules as well as adding and changing content (copy, photos, video, tags, SEO information).
- A working familiarity with Hubspot is desirable but not required. Being able to articulate oneself verbally and in writing Having a reliable strategy for managing one’s time A capability of thinking quickly, Managing several projects while adhering to arbitrary due dates
- Insight into the minds of the target audience via story and idea generation. Utilization of popular social media and digital video platforms is a need these days. An understanding of how to create information that can be used in a number of ways.
- Skills in data analysis and data interpretation that may be used to make management recommendations A college degree in marketing, English, journalism, or a related discipline is REQUIRED. At least two years of relevant experience as a content writer and/or creator is needed.
- Between two and five years of work experience. Degree in a related field, expertise in Adobe Suite and motion graphics editing tools. A design portfolio is required.
- Knowledge of what’s most important Detail-oriented, business-savvy, accountable, and highly driven, this individual puts the needs of his or her clients first.