27 May 2023
Full-Time Variety: Social Media Coordinator – Marat
The Social Media Coordinator is in charge of coordinating the client’s social media accounts, including their Facebook page, Snapchat account, Twitter feed, Instagram feed, and any others, to spread and protect the client’s brand, messaging, and reputation.
Job Title : Variety: Social Media Coordinator
Location : Marat, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 20.46 per hour.
Company : Core Home
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintain a consistent online voice for a brand on all social media platforms.
- Will routinely and routinely produce captivating photo galleries suitable for sharing online.
- You’ll be tasked with developing and overseeing a consistent newsletter schedule in an effort to increase readership and other key performance indicators.
- Create blog content by writing, editing, and working with team members.
- For social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube, draft material and oversee posting.
- serves as the foundation for all company-wide social media efforts.
- regularly creates engaging text-over-graphic video and text-over-image content that sparks lively online debate.
- Develop and oversee a plan for sharing material on social media and other PR efforts.
- Will look to find groups/social media hashtags that can be mined for daily news stories and serve as good venues for sharing of content.
- Will act as a social media expert, keeping up with the most recent social media trends to make sure our station’s content efforts are cutting-edge.
- a four-year degree with a major or minor in business, marketing, communications, or a related profession.
- familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, or an equivalent amount of experience using another design program.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, familiarity with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram, as well as working understanding of social media management tools for natural posting.
- You must have a passion for writing and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You’re an independent worker who can get things done while yet fitting in well with a team.